Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just realized I'm an anime protagonist. I was just watching a high school anime comedy show. Overall my impression was, "This is a pretty dumb and unrealistic show. None of these things would ever happen in real life ... wait, wait, oh ****, that actually happened to me ... what?!"

Now I'm seriously reflecting on my life from this point of view.
    HO FUCK ALMOST FORGOT

Toes ma'am
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I've got 11 toes here for you. The extra toe is because of the interest rate as stipulated in the contract.
    You are a professional villainess? :blob_evil_two: Correct?

So my question, how do you compare Reinhard Heydrich?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I also don't think I'm evil, but I refuse to admit it because it would be out of character. :blob_evil:
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Do you want to be thrown into a furnace?

:blob_hmm:You can try, but I think it is an empty threat by a lovely villainess.

How many divisions do you have, Yorda?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Yo-chan wants to use A2 as a cultivation furnace?!
    'o'

X
    "Hello. I want everyone to know that I'll never go on hiatus. The story's my baby. Can't and NEVER will give up on it. If I don't post for like 3 months or more it just means that something bad has happened to me, like I got run over and then reincarnated in a fantasy world or something."

:blob_cookie: You are running out of time slowly. *diligently waiting for your next chapter*
    My friend wanted me to play this one game with him on discord. Karuta. Basically these anime character cards are randomly generated from a pool of 70,000 anime characters. People furiously collect the rare characters. By chance, after playing for 3 hours, the #1 rarest card dropped, and somehow out of 30 people that wanted it I was randomly selected to receive it. :blob_uwu:
    Reactions: HURGMCGURG
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I thought Karuta was a Japanese card game involving the 100 poems by that famous Japanese poet who was in love with a woman who kept rejecting his advances, or something.
    There's even an anime based on the game.
    '-'
    Chihayafuru

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Some people made a discord bot anime card game. They chose to name it Karuta for whatever reason, but you are correct that there is a traditional Japanese card game called Karuta.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    Hope you haven't been harassed for it too much, Yo-chan.
    *huggles*

X
    A villainess wouldn't beg in an unsightly way, right? But my anxious self wants to beg a professor to take me as their student ...

Yorda's Mind:
    I want a degree. :blob_teary:
    Please sire.
    2 years of my life, you can have them.
    Dammit.

Yorda's Mouth:
    Hmpf. :blob_pout:
    They should pay me money to accept a degree.
    Write a thesis?
    It can write itself.
    Ohohohoho.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Manipulate the professor so that they are coming and begging you :blob_popcorn:
    • Wow
    Yorda
    Yorda
    When the stakes are high, succeed or fail everything, how does this Yorda respond? Ohohohoho! With extreme confidence of course. :blob_evil_two:
    • Wow
    Reactions: tiaf
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It is basically assured that I will be put under a trial by fire. I will be tested academically and if I managed to do well I will be accepted as a graduate student. I'm not trembling, you're trembling!
    Somehow I want to play a game where the point is to become a boss monster that has to fight off heroes. As the player I would have the choice to select what kind of environment, dungeon, or setting I start as, maybe a terrifying volcano monster or an old guardian of an ancient temple placed to test worthy heroes.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I think there is one similar to that.
    Deception IV: Blood Ties
    Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
    I think they're PS3 games?
    Don't know if it's what you're meaning but I felt it might scratch some of your villainess itches.
    '-'

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    play modded Dynasty Warriors if you really want freedom of choice
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I played dynasty warrior games around 15 years ago.
    I looked into "Deception IV: Blood Ties".
    I have officially run out of time to play video games, probably for the rest of my life.
    Me: Har har. I feel so villainous when I drink wine.
    Friend: To the point that you would call it excellent no matter how it really was?
    Me: Sometimes I swirl the wine in the glass and laugh menacingly to myself. Like that.
    Friend: Yeah ... You definitely do.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I hold a glass the right way. If you do not understand then it simply speaks of your class. Ohohohoho :blob_wink:
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Ohohohoho, as expected from a villainess. :blob_evil_two:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I have never felt compelled to study different styles of holding a wine glass until now. The birth of a complex.
    How is our favourite evilness? :blob_reach:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Don't worry, I think that my version of evil is equivalent to a skateboarder's "wicked trick dude".

However, I am serious.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    :blob_aww: That sounds quite cute. If I was rich, I could turn your story into a webtoon.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    My life is already a webtoon. Just the prologue though.
    *brushes your hair and braids it*
    (^-^)

X
    🤔 Yorda's hairdo hasn't been Nahrenne-d for 3 weeks now, huh?
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Now that you mention it, it also hasn't been washed, conditioned, straightened, cut, or styled.
    How filthy. Things might start living in my hair at this point of bad hygiene!
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you're unironically cultivating society up in that bih
    |.o)
    Is Yo-chan drunk?

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Beloved rationality? Me? Sounds nice. Care to explain more?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda's Mind: Oh no. Have I committed a blunder of sorts and lost respect from A2?
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Oh, not at all., mon cheri. :blob_evil_two: I just joined this thread recently and can't make sense of everything that is written here. Yorda? Drunken?
    • Wow
    I remembered that there was a book about the backstory of the LOTR universe. So I thought I would dig for information out of curiosity.

omg. that's a backstory. :blob_blank:
    i knew about the third age, but ...

Yorda
    Yorda
    It kept throwing me off balance. A good chunk of time passed by with elves and dwarves doing a ton of stuff, and then afterwards the sun and the moon were created ...

The whole time I took it as a given that the sun and the moon existed while these races were going about life and war. Nope.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    they were blindly smiting shit and i love it
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    :blob_reach: Don't measure yourself by the standards of gods. We are just some lowly scribblers here.
    • Haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…