Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
So, you want me to research this Nazi, Reinhard Heydrich, and compare myself to him?
??? :blob_popcorn_two: ???

He's a Nazi and I'm not. The end.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Well, who says he is a Nazi? :blob_evil_two: Just because you work for the Nazis that doesn't make you a Nazi. You can make an educated guess, but equating is a logical fallacy of the highest degree.

Anyway, he was probably one, but the point is that Heydrich was called the man without a heart. Cold, ruthless, efficient, and the architect of the Holocaust. A scary man.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
So are you a scary villainess? :blob_teary: Or are you a cute cuddly villainess?
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
gaylolis
gaylolis
is holocaust the rival of hololive
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_evil_two: Yes. *shame on you gaylolis if you are just pretending ignorance*
gaylolis
gaylolis
i wonder if there will be kawaii vtubers from holocaust :D /

:blob_hide:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_evil_two: So you really don't know?
gaylolis
gaylolis
the other holocaust kinda bored me so i thought it's a meme vtuber group
Assurbanipal_II
Yorda
Yorda
Isn't the scariest type of villainess the type that you think is charming but actually harbours a dark hidden side.

I'm not a Nazi.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Not really. :blob_aww: For me, you are indeed charming and I can't think of you as evil, to be honest.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Btw, why are you so insistent on not being called a Nazi? :blob_hmm:

Did I imply that, or has someone called you that? :blob_teary: For example, I was called a Nazi sympathiser once.
  • Haha
Yorda
Yorda
You doubt my evilness and you are perplexed by how I am insistent on not being called a Nazi?
Do you want to be thrown into a furnace?