Goswick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Imagine just disappearing for a month with next to no warning hahahahaha.

:sweating_profusely:

Anyway, I'm prepping a few chapters to put out around the end of the Adventum Contest. I've been super busy with assignments, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to at least update Isekai Inc. infrequently. Feel free to keep an eye out!
    Chapter 44 is up now, and if you're wondering why I posted this now instead of nine hours ago when the chapter was posted, it's because I was asleep.

Soz :blob_sleep:
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    |.o)
    Why didn't you do a post for Chaps 41, 42 and 43?

X
    Chapter 38 of Isekai Inc. is out, and Chapters 39 and 40 will be releasing over the next few hours.

I would write Chapter 41 too, but considering the fact that I'm still pretty tired from last night, I might save writing that for another day lmao.
    Chapter 32 of Isekai Inc. is now up, yay!

Also, just finished watching "Wave, Listen to Me!" and I think it's criminally underrated. You should watch that if you get the chance.
    Okay, I went from 30 views yesterday to over 1000 views today. Waifu covers really make a difference lol.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Would you take an aardwolf as a waifu?
    |.o)

X
    Goswick
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *wonders if that means yes, or not*
    '-'

X
    Chapter 24 of Isekai Inc is out, and Chapter 25 will probably come out in the next four to five hours.

I guess I did manage to finish that chapter bomb after all...
    Have you ever,
    Ever felt like this?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Well, I don't really know what 'this' feels like but I can say what anxiety-fuelled depression is like.
    (^_^)
    Empty and hard to breathe.

...x...
    Goswick
    Goswick
    This was actually supposed to be a joke about an obscure Australian show called "Round the Twist", but yeah... I know that feeling, and it kind of sucks.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles GoGo*

X
    Chapter 23 of Isekai Inc. is online, and now with a new and improved cover!

When I say new and improved though, it hasn't been improved by much lol.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Ah, gone for the anime elf-girl cover tactic.
    '-'

X
    Goswick
    Goswick
    Well, my MC is technically an anime elf girl anyway, so I mean - it kind of makes sense lol
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *stares at her aardwolf MC*
    '-'
    *feels at a disadvantage*
    '-'

Read my entry!
    >w>
    <w<

X
    Chapter 3-3 of Permanight is up!

Sorry if I uploaded this a little later than usual, but I spent 30 minutes distracted by my cat and 10 minutes trying to open a jar of pasta sauce, so as you can see - my time was definitely well spent lol.
    Man, I wanna do a remote Zoom pub crawl.

Dunno how it'd work, like, would we just change the background every time we moved to a new venue? Who knows.

Point is, I miss getting on the beers.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *doesn't drink alcohol or go to pubs, so can't relate*
    '-'

X
    Btw, I may have an instant coffee problem.

This is my fourth cup today.

It's noon, and I woke up at ten.
    Chapters 13 to 19 of Isekai Inc. are now up. I bombed out a fair few chapters, now just gotta hope they actually get read lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…