Scribble Hub Forum

Saileri
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: ... .... ... Wait a few hours.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm_two: But nevertheless, what an abomination have you created.
Saileri
Saileri
Honestly, I feel like adding the Lit tag is an overstatement, but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, there is an RPG system there.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm_two: That exactly the type of behaviour why I try to banish you from trending.
Saileri
Saileri
Don't worry, I won't reach trending :blob_hide:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm_two: I am not sure. Your chances are substantial if you do things right. Do you need some advice? I might be able to help you?
Saileri
Saileri
No thanks, I'm not tryharding for anything. Just posting a story I suddenly got an idea of and have a lot of fun developing. Also, I'm sure it will deter a lot of people, because the prologue is long and lore heavy, and the main premise starts after things are established. So it's like smut with no smut action for 10 chapters :sweating_profusely:
Saileri
Saileri
But well, it's a slice of life management. A brothel won't just suddenly appear out of thin air for the MC, right? What do you think it is, some kind of fantasy? :blobrofl:
Yes, that was sarcasm.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hug: In that case I wish you luck to survive the potential gathering storm. Especially, people on RR don't take it nicely when they are being bullshitted.
Saileri
Saileri
Well, currently going live only here.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_evil_two: Even brothels require serious management to operate efficiently. Otherwise, diseases can spread quickly which deters consumers easily.
Saileri
Saileri
And it's even harder when the customers are actually racially discriminating. It might be surprising, but sex is not exactly the life goal of the MC :blob_hide: Oh man, I have so much fun even thinking about my shit. I don't care if ppl will hate it, someday, someone will fucking enjoy it truly and it will make him have a good day.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
And don't forget the competition. Prostitution is hard-fought business. At least, I would send some friendly guys to visit your MC and burn down his brothel to the ground. :ROFLMAO:
Saileri
Saileri
Fortunately, it won't happen. Can't say why, because spoilers :blob_hide:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II

:blobtaco:Yay, I am on place 9. But I have to admit the competition is steep. The LitRPGs are hard enemies.
Saileri
Saileri
Nice. Meanwhile I reached 50 readers overnight! Let's both celebrate :blobtaco:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blobtaco:Congrats!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles you both for being so hardworking*

\(^o^)/

X