Saileri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *wonders if there's a glitterball in the middle of the Disco*
    |.o)

Also, congrats on finishing the prologue!
    \o/

X
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Thanks! I can throw a party there if you want :blobtaco:
    Oof. It was going so well. First 2 star in 13x 5 stars. RIP.

I've expected it even sooner lol.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I hope that one single person who suddenly randomly appeared on my Patreon and got himself a full instant unlock to all finished chapters will enjoy it :blob_joy:
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I can't wait to release it to the public tho. It really is so hard keeping up the schedule. Like I want to post them all now, but I know I have to build up a safe backup, especially since I want to start the other story!
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I wish you luck in maintaining the flow of chapters, then.
    (^-^)

X
    Hard decision. Do I move the lewds into another chappy or add them to the current one, but the chappy will jump from 3.5k to over 5k words :blob_hmm_two:
    Hahahaha. The moment when you post your story on Wattpad, and they shut down their forums few days later. Hahahaha. There goes my potential views.

God is telling me to stay on SH only.
    Reactions: LazyPanda
    BlissyMKW
    BlissyMKW
    I didn't know it was gone until I went to a page I bookmarked and saw that dumb message. This is a really bad move on Wattpad's end. Mindlessly axe the forum with no alternative prepared AND don't tell anyone. Top tier strategy right there, Wattpad.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    Maybe someone panicked on their staff?

X
    Saileri
    Saileri
    That's obviously not a sudden decision out of nowhere, but a planned move. Just fucked up in the process. And badly planned. By someone without imagination. If this gathers as much flame as I expect it to, I'll be able to use this scenario as another case on how to not do PR and Marketing in my studies.
    I saw your sig in the survey thread and read the message to click the button.
    I have to admit, I stared at the [report] button directly beneath it for a while before realising you meant the story link above.
    >w<

X
    I was writing rn and just wanted to write "I jab him with my elbow" but my brain lagged and it wrote "I jab him with my knee", and I just have this image in my mind, of two men standing beside each other, one quite fat innkeeper and typical fit man, and one fucking knees the other in the side awkwardly while having an arm over his shoulder.

Help. Why is it so funny. I'm dying. My imagination is too powerful.
    • Haha
    Reactions: LazyPanda
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    When you put jab with the knee, I assumed it meant in the groin area.
    '-'

X
    Saileri
    Saileri
    No, it's at the height of your usual friendly jab with an elbow to the side. That's why it got so funny in my mind :blobrofl:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Yeah, from your explanation in your original post I understood what you intended.
    I'm just saying what first came to mind when I read it.
    >w<

X
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Yay!
    You've doubled the number of chapters!
    \o/

X
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I'm trying to have a healthy amount of them in case something happens. And also the more of them I write, the higher the chances of a double post in a week :blob_hide:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Backlogs are good.
    I really need to practice that myself.
    >w<

X
    I need to stop getting sidetracked when writting a chappy. Halfway done I opened another document and wrote an extensive draft of an event like 20 chappies in the future, because I just couldn't waste the idea.
    • Sad
    Reactions: HURGMCGURG
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Better than opening your browser to research and then find yourself 2 hours later watching clickbait videos on YouTube.
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Yesterday, I stopped writing my current chapter to write a scene like, 30 chapters in the future.
    I'm only on chapter 15. :(
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I've published 4 and wrote 9 :blobrofl:
    In case you want your tables to look good in light mode, while having white borders in the dark mode (like me), add an additional border (eg. via table and via cell) with the hex of dark mode reader's background, which is #20282e.

Finally, my white border tables don't look like shit in light mode.
    Chapter 4 of BIAW is out!
    Just finished a chapter. It's chaotic as fuck. Well shit. Only the strong will survive. Those who do, will be rewarded with tons of wholesome lewding after the prologue.
    My brain literally just froze. I was going through YT and my eyes landed on a random title which included the name of my unreleased story. My brain stopped working for 20 seconds before I read rest of it and it was some anime episode reaction. The spook man.
    Reactions: Moonpearl
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Well, it's not a problem anymore in the current day with the names ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But yeah, I get it. Just man, the thing is, the title has a numerical wording like "first" or "second", and also a structure, and that thing in the anime just literally fucking nailed the whole combination of both. :blob_dizzy:
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Like, I wouldn't be as schocked if my title was The First, The Last, etc., but holy hell, The Fifth + exact structure spooked me af.
    Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Oof... That's the spookiest coincidence.
    Next chappy tomorrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last chapter of the starting batch is on! Now we enter the usual schedule ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…