gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay, i tried writing the yuri novel and it turns out incredibly lewd, but since I wouldn't focus on the sex scenes too much, it should be fine.

it might be what cozy girls should be. i still plan to finish it, when i wrote more, i got an idea how to continue that story as well.

i guess it's a blessing in disguise.
    maybe i should write a yuri novel for the contest, i'm thirsty for cozy girl on girl stuff as well.

i'd probably do it side by side on my current projects. hopefully it'd reach 40k before december :D
    i started to think, that just an average person with no conflict or tragedies to start the story, makes a much better protagonist than a lot of novels i encounter.

there's just so much worse and repetitive shit, the average and bland of them became something fresh and creative to me. how ironic.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i guess i stopped being able to sympathize with so many protagonists. while they had struggled in life, i just can't seem to give a fuck about them, or can't relate to their troubles at all.
    YuriDoggo
    YuriDoggo
    No conflict is relaxing. I like relaxing. Enough problems in real life that I'd rather not experience them through someone else's perspectives as well. So what if their happiness is unearned? I just want this character that I like to be happy.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    even if there's a conflict, when they made it so serious, i end up not taking it seriously.

that's why i prefer parodies nowadays
    feels good to restart my series after a 3 month break. hopefully i can give it a good end :D /

and yeah, it's best to just focus one at a time for me.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Glad to hear you're getting back into your writing again!
    (^-^)

X
    anyone pulling for bagpipe, i wish y'all best of luck!
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i think i got her, but i need to break pity.

kinda spent the gold certificates for pulls though. i'm just hoping eyja won't come to the shop too soon so i can get her.
    Sabruness
    Sabruness
    i havent bothered with anymore rolls. saved my last 6k for the future and rebuilding my stock for the next good banner. i think i broke my AK luck back during the Nian banner when i pulled Nian and Ifrit in the same (and only) 10 pull i did that event.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    at that time i got nian twice, but i was aiming for aak xD
    dame da ne
    dame yo dame na no yo
    anta ga suki de suki sugite
    dore dake tsuyoi osake de mo
    yugamanai omoide ga
    baka mitai
    Alienix
    Alienix
    So, why is your name gaylolis, not gayshotas?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    because i like gay lolis
    i hate how i could get near 3k words in a chapter just because i add yuri and loli

while it's kinda hard to come up with the usual chapters
    sometimes i just wonder. if i'm too lazy to learn japanese, shouldn't i just use the hira/kana letters to try write english?

kinda did that as well, when i tried using my jap vocaloid to sing in english.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…