Scribble Hub Forum

TwilightForest
TwilightForest
Is it so! Troll, I'm really happy for you!
FemmeFatale
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Thank you!
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Just published more chapters, let's see if I will climb up.
Alverost
Alverost
Rank 6 now.
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Let's see if I can catch up with your story soon, @Alverost . *Sigh* I have big hopes, but I am doubting myself at the same time. Is my story good or not? That question is just eating me from inside.
Alverost
Alverost
As long as you write what you want and with the way you want then it's fine. And my story is going nowhere, the reason being my title.
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
You know, I kind of regret that I started with fast pace. Now if I slow down, I will ruin the novel. Will have to make more action scenes, so I have some problems too...
Alverost
Alverost
That's not true at all. The fast pace helped get some readers, now you just have to slow it down bit by bit. Just don't go from 100 to 0 instantly.
FemmeFatale
FemmeFatale
I think that is one of the pitfalls of publishing this way.... if you have a slow patch you feel kinda guilty for not producing as much... Thing is, if you give into the desire to publish regularly on a novel, your plots might suffer instead. So much to consider.
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Ugh, that was my idea before I made it so fast paced. I mean, it should have been a bit more slow.. I just rushed it there. But still, the 11th chapter was pretty good as ending. Or at least that's what I think.
Alverost
Alverost
There are pros and cons for every method. There will be good results as well as negative impacts. What you can do is try to lessen them as best as possible.
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Yeah, I am just trying to make some changes now with my ideas for the future. Making it into the pace I started, with a little slowing down, but not too much.
FemmeFatale
FemmeFatale
A pro is that you have fans that are rooting for your success!

Also, feedback isn't a bad thing to have...especially the constructive type. \o/
D.Dimitrov
D.Dimitrov
Hmm, a feedback, huh. That can give me some ideas. Well I have editor helping me a bit, but only for the finishing touches. Not the plot as the whole. Thanks for your help for that, @TwilightForest .
TwilightForest
TwilightForest
Your plot is good. So it will do well. Just write it in your own way. Getting too much attention to feedback or suggestions will ruin it.