Alienix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey.. I just want to share happy news for those who know me. My second daughter is born today. 😍. Doctor said my third daughter will be born in a few days so wish me luck 🤗
    Happy new year!!! 2020 was a hard year. I lost my daughter, I cut ties with my family, I tried to suicide. But, we can get happiness if we do our best. My girlfriends, my real life friends, and my internet friends give me support emotionally I can rise again.

2021 will be a great year. I will marry my girlfriends too this year. Give me your blessing, guys.
    UYScuti
    UYScuti
    Damn. Best of luck man. Hopefully everything works out for you.
    D
    Deleted member 29316
    The best blessings are reserved for you and your future family. Best wishes!
    Pewpel get offended more to insults than be grateful for sincere praises they ve got.
    You know u are suck at joking when u have to explain ur jokes
    1 August, huh.
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Yep, read only one before going to sleep.
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Just starting the 2nd one.
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Oh my god, the waifu levels have risen by fucking insane amounts just in a single chappy. I'm glad I held back with the novel. It's the hardest one to hold back since ever.
    *looks at posts on this profile*
    |.o)
    *thinks she sees no welcome post*
    '-'

Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you've been having a nice time here and keep having a pleasant experience!

*gives you many huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
    • Love
    Reactions: Alienix
    Alienix
    Alienix
    I finally get my welcome after 1 year and several months :kek:

Thank you :blobtaco: :blob_party:
    Just watching Fairbairn Film on youtube. Why drinking warm water considered weird? I mean it is warm. It is relaxing. It is good.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Maybe in the west. Its pretty common in Asian countries
    Smitty Werben Jager Man Jensen
    Alienix
    Alienix
    Diego José Santiago Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Crispín Crispiniano de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz Blasco y Picasso López
    Leti
    Leti
    It was his hat Mr. Krab. He was number one!
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Your second post was a Welsh settlement that has the longest train station name in the country.
    '-'

X
    Man, people in here are good at finding evidences and remembering other people's comments :3
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    I mean there's a search feature, not that hard to find dirt on people.
    So the solution is to edit or delete your messages after awhile
    tiaf
    tiaf
    :blob_hmm_two: I, my dirt...!
    Everything I wrote is susfishious to some point. Meaningless to edit shitposts ╮ ( ̄ヮ  ̄) ╭
    Hm, I dont know what to post. Hm, maybe I will start by asking a question. How to get rid of awkwardness and start interesting, non toxic conversation? 0_0

And why tf emoji is disabled here?
    Alienix
    Alienix
    Ah, I can use emoji on laptop, but not no my handphone :blob_party:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Fish is mainly phone user :blob_hmm_two:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Never be apologetic of what you write (unless you're being a bit of a dick to others about it). Stick to it. No one can tell you otherwise.
    Is there something wrong in my head if I always get a migrain when sitting in the front of a laptop for just a short time?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    It could be that the environment is too poorly lit and you are too close to the screen.
    Another reason could be due to lack of sleep or hydration.
    '-'

X
    tiaf
    tiaf
    It could be the blue light from the screen.
    Ram5
    Ram5
    How about tried change position?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…