Scribble Hub Forum

PandaSempai
PandaSempai
Ooooof! That's kinda better? I mean, there are those who would outright 1 star you. Especially in Webnovel where a reader would just go... I give this novel a 1/5 star because I didn't like/I like the cover/tags!
Saileri
Saileri
Well, it happens, can't really let it get to you. Unless it's a malicious attack, but that's always kinda risky assuming so. As long as others enjoy it's gucci.
Saileri
Saileri
Okay, there's a second one :blob_hmm_two:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I remember my first 2-star rating being because I hadn't released any more chapters at that point, meaning the reader was in a down point of the story. Even though, at the time, I was posting two chaps daily.
'-'

X
Saileri
Saileri
Damn, I'm posting weekly with slight chances for a bonus release midweek :blob_joy:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Well, if it makes you feel better, I went on hiatus so I could do my overall story plan and am still in it after over a month.
orz
There's some bits in the plan I still need to fill in before I can start writing again.
This time, I'll do a stockpile.
*pumps up fist*

X
Saileri
Saileri
I can never feel better from other's misfortune or pain. Unless that's my friend tripping and faceplanting the sidewalk :blob_sir:
So, you can do it! I have 6 chapters ahead right now. Just finished the last one.