tiaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enigma Youtube: They say it's free music, but then you can't monetize it. :blob_hmm_two:
    It won’t be seen anyway
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    It has been seen.

Also, nice hair.
    Reactions: tiaf
    Someone show me demonic cultivation. There is a Karen I want to curse.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Sorry to hear that.
    Is there any way of suing the person who got the police to come?
    I hope it doesn't become a regular occurence.
    *huggles you*

X
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I don't even know who tipped us off, but I don't believe they need a 10 men team of people to subjugate two petite women.
    Even a restaurant with 4-6 employees doesn't have the honor to get the visit of such a grand team. :blob_pat_sad:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Just think of it as them all having a crush on you and trying to get your info cos they're interested in you.
    '-'

X
    Post or not post!
    This is a question with an obvious answer.
    You fell for it :blob_teehee:
    Nope, still not something. You don’t learn from your mistakes, do you? :blob_popcorn:
    Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing here...
    • Wow
    Reactions: LazyPanda and Yorda
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I guess writing a profile post.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    In what way do you wonder? I know that I am here because of ... (a blue fish, a teardrop, an ever changing shitposter, a pikachu with a mustache, some innocent pure maiden, and others flash through my mind) ... the community?

Perhaps you are here to define yourself @tiaf? Perhaps you have the desire to become a splendid villainess?
    Leti
    Reactions: Yorda
    Your 1000th belongs to me, Yorda!
    I shall never give it back! Ohohohoho!

• Love
    Yorda
    Yorda
    2048, 4096, ...

Yorda's Thoughts: "Why is @binarysoap so obsessed with binary stuff?"
    Yorda's Thoughts 2: "Hmmm. Well, why am I so obsessed with villainess stuff? I better just accept it ... no even I have reasons why I walk the villainess path. @binarysoap must have a good reason for their own choices. If they didn't have a reason they would just be sad."
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Binary is also just some reactions away from 1k :blob_hide:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's okay. I don't want @binarysoap's 1000th ... but then again, how awful would it feel when somebody like me steals it? Ohohohoho?
    Ten more to go :blob_evil_two:
    • Wow
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I swear I just liked your stuff 10 times but your reaction score is not increasing. Do my likes not count?
    • Wow
    Yorda
    Yorda
    This is unbearable. 995 and I cannot raise it to 1000. I have taken Nahrenne's and Assurbanipal's 1000s. Why can I not take yours? You slippery fish!
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It must be on a cool down timer. I can only increase your like count every minute or five minutes I'm guessing. Welp, I guess I have to gank your profile page now.
    • Love
    Someone added my story to ‘BL with lots of narration’ but there is always a bit of dialogue here and there and a lot of passages are dialogue only. I always considered my writing style quite balanced in that aspect. :blob_hmm:
    I feel stupid.
    Probably because I am.
    (╯°□°)╯。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I always do stupid things that I regret later.
    Like staying up till 3am just to read a webtoon when I have work at 9am...
    Several days a row :sweating_profusely:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I wouldn't necessarily call that being stupid.
    '-'
    At least you're not doing all-nighters.

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    @tiaf "Like staying up till 3am just to read a webtoon when I have work at 9am..."

I have spent at least 10 years of my life doing that too often. Though I've been getting more consistent sleep as of late ... until I find a good story, then the cycle repeats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…