Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey I know you don't allow April fools chapters in NU but is it ok here?
    Tony
    Tony
    Yup, it's totally okay here! It's your creation and you can do whatever you want with it.
    Reactions: Sager
    How do I change my status as a "New Member" to something different? Is there a time threshold before I'm able to unlock it?
    Also, is there going to be achievements on the forums or on Scribblehub?
    :blob_evil_two:
    Hey Tony
    I would like to start a choose your own adventure story where people can put commands in the comments
    I just want to check if everything's cool or not.
    Tony
    Tony
    Of course it's okay!
    Hey Tony, you said before that I can test out the contest feature? How do I access/use it?
    Bajitonz
    Bajitonz
    Firstly you have to deposit 1m nuffians in @Tony account. Then he will review your request and decide if he needs more! :)
    Tony
    Tony
    @Alverost I have to add the "contest tag" manually for you and enable it. What would you like to name the contest tag? Also, if you want a faster reply, you can also DM me on discord. I'm not currently active on these forums.
    Is there a report button on SH for issues?
    Reactions: OrdinaryUser
    Tony
    Tony
    Nope, I totally forgot about that.
    Tony
    Tony
    I'll add that after I finish the glossary makeover
    Arcturus
    Arcturus
    *cough* I tried to direct a user there, but realized it wasn't in the same place as NU
    NEW FORUM!!!! THERE ARE NO RULES!!!!!!!!!! *takes off shirt*
    Tony
    Tony
    Yeah... but it's not really active here at the moment. It'll probably be more active once I advertise the latest topics on the main site like NU.
    Reactions: Das
    Das
    Das
    probably so, wish I had the time to shit post and get things crazy like when nuf first started. oh how I miss the simpler days q.q
    Espresso
    Espresso
    Lol
    Tony was it possible for the LCD's thread here on the forum be linked to the main novel page of it on scribblehub.com
    just like in NU and NUF?
    Raneday
    Raneday
    hmm I just usually post on Tony's profile whenever I make a request 'bout the sites or something like that
    even in NUF
    Tony
    Tony
    It's possible, yes! I will probably add that in the future. Not anytime soon though as the forum isn't super active right now.
    Raneday
    Raneday
    thanks
    Tony, I've seen and have been trying to work on a story using your system here, but the font has actually been bothering me. Seriously, why is the 8 higher than the 9 when it comes to elevation? In fact, why is there actually an elevation system to begin with?! (@.@")??

QwQ) "No words, can greatly describe how disappointed I am." - Some Memer.
    SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I would type in the 8 and 9 numbers next to each other.
    Tony
    Tony
    Oh, that makes a lot more sense. It's only like that in the editor though for whatever reason. Just press save as draft then you can preview your chapter. It displays normally in a chapter.
    SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Oh.....thanks man....and can you add more fonts for us? Q.Q)
    Tony, Tony, Tony~!
    You're in the top 5 for likes~!
    *huggles you*

\(^o^)/

You deserve more for the amount of work you've put in, though.
    >w<

X
    Tony
    Tony
    Thanks but it's okay! I would prefer for the site to be successful so I'm working as hard as I can.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I'm loving it, so far~!
    Also, thanks for that post in Blob T server.
    *huggles*
    X
    Tony
    Tony
    No problem and I'm glad you like the place!
    Tooooony

I'm 800 messages post now
    Raneday
    Raneday
    lnv
    lnv
    I suggest banning Raneday for spam. No, this has nothing to do with their BLASPHEMY against the supreme cat gods... I'm not that petty >.>;
    Tony
    Tony
    Grats on 800 messages. You're almost at 1000!!!!!
    Now the only thing stopping the tony x cupcake romantic epic is my own laziness. You done goofed, T-man. Even if not from me, the fanfics are coming. And when they do, they coming hard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…