BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can we just have one modern superman film where he doesn't turn into some dark morally dubious bullshit and remains the innocent paragon of virtue as he'd always been
    >Fire Element Final Boss
    >"Time to turn up the heat!"

>Earth Based Side Companion
    >"Rock on, brother!"

>Candy Kingdom Theme Princess Boss
    >"Time for your sweet release... of DEATH!"
    Reactions: LazyPanda
    Zoey
    Zoey
    Ice Element Boss
    "I hope you haven't gotten cold feet just yet."
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    >Ice Element Side Companion
    >"I think you should chill out!"
    Reactions: Zoey
    I'm sad Black Ops 3 had an amazing concept for a COD story and just shit it's pants on execution
    Reactions: Surprise
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    I have played the campaign....and honestly can't remember what it was even about.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The whole concept is to let a dying soldier go through one last mission in his head before letting him find closure before death.

It was a amazing concept but they started making acid trips with the trees and ghosts.
    i feel like clipping my nails with a bottle cap opener
    Zoey
    Zoey
    That's quite the image you've concocted there.

You okay there budy?
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    That sounds like it would take really long.

Instead, I suggest using a cleaver and expert level precision to chop them off.
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Just bite them off. It's what I do.

Do the same for your toenails.

Hey! (Hey) Look! (Look!)
    Out in the streets!
    Don't you see that man is Kappa Mikey?
    • Haha
    Reactions: Blitz
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Buzz Buzz up and down
    Mikey come to town
    From the USA lost in Japan
    have you ever considered maybe you're someone's crush that'll never send him/her a text?
    I'm scared, man. I really want to live the hermit life. I don't wanna end up a sheep wagie but I don't want to disappoint my parents. I really love them but sometimes the way they look at me hurts the soul. My definitions of success don't match up to theirs. They're not entitled to control my life, that I know, but I can't live on knowing I've let the best people in my life down.
    Nice profile dic
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Thanks. I do try to look like a dic too, at times
    Reactions: GDLiZy
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I can't tell if GD was just being their usual clumsy self and spelled pic wrong, or not...
    '-'

X
    With how fast communication is going, we might reach a status quo where norms are changing ever so rapidly that we might become boomers to a generation that's barely a decade younger than us.
    Reactions: GDLiZy
    Zoey
    Zoey
    I think most would interpret communication multiplying as it becoming faster. I mean if more communication is happening doesn't that mean the spread of information is becoming faster?
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    We have physical limits with the speed of light that prove to be a hindrance to high speed stock exchange trading since the early 2000s. :blob_evil_two:
    Zoey
    Zoey
    I suppose your more referring to the speed we can transfer data, which is finite, and I can't really argue with. (Come on scientists make them worm holes already!)

Yo this shit ain't bad
    might be an unpopular opinion but kids who complain about being expected to respect their parents are usually the most ungrateful ones

I'm not going to pretend shitty parents don't exist but somehow every time, without fail, it's always the kids who have iPhones by the age of 13 and attend private/international schools
    we should probably classify people who wear masks below their noses as genuine mental illness
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    come to think of it I take back what I said that'll be more of an insult to retarded people than any possible slander could be
    Surprise
    Surprise
    Well, i do that, probably cause i don't care about Young people getting sick, i just go out to the gym so fuck it.
    look I don't have much time until they get me but my legs have so much gains that its weight is actually proportional with my torso and arms combined and that if I have a hard enough boner I can hypothetically spin on my dick like a Beyblade--
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…