Scribble Hub Forum

LazyPanda
LazyPanda
Nope, good time to build experience.
FADEX
FADEX
Ah, but all the novels I've seen look a lot like the novels from Novel Update, and I'm not Asian in the slightest. Will people still read my book? I thought I could post an original story...
LazyPanda
LazyPanda
Its because a lot of the novels here are inspired from those novels from NU. You don't have to be Asian to write a good novel.
Yes people here in scribble hub is very open minded and willing to read many types of book, yours included.
Yes this place is for original/fan fiction novels, no stealing from others.
Reactions: FADEX
FADEX
FADEX
Thank you for answering my question. This is such a relief. I can see that ScribbleHub has a nice community and I can't wait to experience it all.
LazyPanda
LazyPanda
I LazyPanda, welcome you to ScribbleHub. A place of budding wonders and sweet community.
FADEX
FADEX
Thank you :giggle:
ChronicleCrawler
ChronicleCrawler
There's no other perfect timing in writing aside from starting writing.
Saileri
Saileri
As long as you have fun writing or a goal in mind, just work on your story. The readers here are diverse. There were many different kinds of books that people enjoyed. Your reader base might not explode instantly, but just take your time.
Saileri
Saileri
I see it's a fantasy one. That's already pretty much deep into the readers here. There were a few "normal" fantasy novels without much "weeb" in them and people loved them. Eg. Beastborne. Just keep your stuff, slowly learn if it's your first time, and don't get too down from rating. Sometimes trolls might drop bad ones.
LazyPanda
LazyPanda
The community does like constant update, if you're trying to increase your view quickly.
Reactions: FADEX
Saileri
Saileri
Tfw you post 2 times a week, even though you said you gonna post once, and you still get 2 reviews saying updates are too slow :sweating_profusely: