Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
You know what's going on, but your reaction score isn't rising. Is it because I am reacting angrily to everything or because SHF doesn't like you?
Yorda
Yorda
Maybe I could like your stuff now and then change it all to angry reactions later? Would that work? :blob_evil_two:
Yorda
Yorda
This is totally rigged. Angry reactions don't increase reaction score! I have to 'like' your stuff. :mad_s:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I mean, isn't that cos angry is usually seen as negative?
'-'

X
  • Angry
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
:mad_s: :mad_s: :mad_s:

But it says reaction score. I reacted, even with anger it should have been counted. No! It should have precisely been counted because of anger! Anger should be worth 2 times the points. Like is such a fickle word but raging anger, that energy must be worth more points!

Don't you agree @binarysoap :mad_s:

:mad_s: :mad_s: :mad_s:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Then...why not tell the Big T?
*tilts head*

X
  • Angry
binarysoap
binarysoap
Also, since you seem to be obsessed with the number 1000, I already got 1002 so... Did you go over without realizing it? Did someone take it away?
  • Angry
Yorda
Yorda
@binarysoap I stopped precisely at 1000. Nobody else took it away; it was I and only I. I just wanted to make you wait. Also, I know how to abuse the reaction score system. Did you know that I could take away my likes from you to bring you down to 1000 at any time? :blob_evil_two:

Everything was in the palm of my hand. I'm training to become a splendid villainess you know.

P.S.
just wait
Ohohohoho