tiaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enigma Youtube: They say it's free music, but then you can't monetize it. :blob_hmm_two:
    It won’t be seen anyway
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    It has been seen.

Also, nice hair.
    Reactions: tiaf
    Someone show me demonic cultivation. There is a Karen I want to curse.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Sorry to hear that.
    Is there any way of suing the person who got the police to come?
    I hope it doesn't become a regular occurence.
    *huggles you*

X
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I don't even know who tipped us off, but I don't believe they need a 10 men team of people to subjugate two petite women.
    Even a restaurant with 4-6 employees doesn't have the honor to get the visit of such a grand team. :blob_pat_sad:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Just think of it as them all having a crush on you and trying to get your info cos they're interested in you.
    '-'

X
    Post or not post!
    This is a question with an obvious answer.
    You fell for it :blob_teehee:
    Nope, still not something. You don’t learn from your mistakes, do you? :blob_popcorn:
    Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing here...
    • Wow
    Reactions: LazyPanda and Yorda
    Saileri
    Saileri
    I guess writing a profile post.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    In what way do you wonder? I know that I am here because of ... (a blue fish, a teardrop, an ever changing shitposter, a pikachu with a mustache, some innocent pure maiden, and others flash through my mind) ... the community?

Perhaps you are here to define yourself @tiaf? Perhaps you have the desire to become a splendid villainess?
    Leti
    Reactions: Yorda
    Your 1000th belongs to me, Yorda!
    I shall never give it back! Ohohohoho!

• Love
    Yorda
    Yorda
    2048, 4096, ...

Yorda's Thoughts: "Why is @binarysoap so obsessed with binary stuff?"
    Yorda's Thoughts 2: "Hmmm. Well, why am I so obsessed with villainess stuff? I better just accept it ... no even I have reasons why I walk the villainess path. @binarysoap must have a good reason for their own choices. If they didn't have a reason they would just be sad."
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Binary is also just some reactions away from 1k :blob_hide:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's okay. I don't want @binarysoap's 1000th ... but then again, how awful would it feel when somebody like me steals it? Ohohohoho?
    Ten more to go :blob_evil_two:
    • Wow
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I swear I just liked your stuff 10 times but your reaction score is not increasing. Do my likes not count?
    • Wow
    Yorda
    Yorda
    This is unbearable. 995 and I cannot raise it to 1000. I have taken Nahrenne's and Assurbanipal's 1000s. Why can I not take yours? You slippery fish!
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It must be on a cool down timer. I can only increase your like count every minute or five minutes I'm guessing. Welp, I guess I have to gank your profile page now.
    • Love
    Someone added my story to ‘BL with lots of narration’ but there is always a bit of dialogue here and there and a lot of passages are dialogue only. I always considered my writing style quite balanced in that aspect. :blob_hmm:
    I feel stupid.
    Probably because I am.
    (╯°□°)╯。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I always do stupid things that I regret later.
    Like staying up till 3am just to read a webtoon when I have work at 9am...
    Several days a row :sweating_profusely:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I wouldn't necessarily call that being stupid.
    '-'
    At least you're not doing all-nighters.

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    @tiaf "Like staying up till 3am just to read a webtoon when I have work at 9am..."

I have spent at least 10 years of my life doing that too often. Though I've been getting more consistent sleep as of late ... until I find a good story, then the cycle repeats.
    I was lolified :blob_evil_two:
    My fish, what is your omega-3 content?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    You've become analytical. I was just trying my pick up lines ... for lunch.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Tell me, would you like to be buttered and fried or experience the steamy special you blue beauty? No need to blush.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I only taste as topping for tea...
    • Haha
    Hi! Just saying hello and being a bother. People are more trashy when in groups with other degenerates. It's proven by history. Cults, mobs, peer pressure, etc.

However, you will have to be fishy alone. You and your walnuts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…