Scribble Hub Forum

Hopetoread
Hopetoread
Mmm, for me i openly tell people that I have at least two different complete sets of personalities ie: extrovert and introvert along with other coresponding traits ; that I operate with. Reason for me is so I won't forget who I am and also because to not act contrary to this is so I won't look at a imposter in the mirror
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I see.
But...what if that has already been explained, but it isn't accepted?
...x...
Hopetoread
Hopetoread
Full acceptance is not necessarily a desired goal for me, just a basic understanding of my behaviour on their part is enough. Also once I have explained myself i have done my part and have no desire to force the issue. I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome only about 6 months to a year ago, though dealt with the full range of symptoms and reactions to it all my life of 38. However thIs is just my ramblings
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I see...

*huggles*

X
Hopetoread
Hopetoread
One day I hope to be made whole not by killing off one side of me except what needs to die but by unification of the disparate parts like a mosaic . Sorry if a answer was not given. All the best fortune for you in your life forward from here
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Mm, and I hope you manage to unify your inner self.
My short response before was due to my lack of knowledge on your syndrome, and I didn't wish to offend you.
X
Hopetoread
Hopetoread
No offense was taken. Keep in mind as well that no one is as put together as they portray . Each has their quirks and idiosyncratic tendencies and the more they want to keep up a false front ,the more they usually won't listen to your explanation of one's own
Bajitonz
Bajitonz
Be true to yourself. The doubters will realise one day. \o/