NiQuinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgot there was a scribblehub -_-
    In those Asian novels, what does the educational system branch out on? Is it sciences and literature?
    tiaf
    tiaf
    From what I read in japanese and Chinese stories so far, yes.
    Fromage
    Fromage
    Ever heard of sage arts?
    :blob_aww: Beautiful flower and I hope you don't suffer from the insomnia thingy.
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    Nah. Thankfully, I don't. Was just a youtube recommendation that successfully baited me.
    Fatal familial insomnia. You learn new things everyday. Scary genetic degenerative brain disorder.
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    Man that'd be a sucky card to be dealt in life.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    your greatest nightmare is the inability to have them
    Best line in MTL of a CN novel I'm currently reading...Context is, ML just confessed and MC is so happy, she was about to post this Weibo:

"The happiest thing in this world is that while I want to sleep with you, you also want to sleep with me!"

Hahahaha he just friggin confessed. She's immediately going there lol. Good thing she didn't post that.
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    @averagewriter My main problem is, I don't read unfinished, translated works. The story may be completed from the original country but if the translation isn't complete, I don't read it. I have it bookmarked and hope for the best. I've encountered too many dropped projects for me to want to delve into unfinished works right now.
    A
    averagewriter
    I can relate to that. That feeling, when you are really enjoying a novel only to find out later on that it's actually dropped, sucks.
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    The CN genre I usually read is World Hopping, and those are separated into very clear arcs. as long as there’s enough arcs translated, I’ll read it if it’s unfinished. The habit sort of just carried over to other genres.
    Praise be to the merciful, gracious relatives. Got me a Microsoft Surface Book. Though it's first gen and second-hand, it's still practically new to me. Better still, it's free. Praise be.

Edit: Also big celebratory shout out to whoever used to own the laptop. Barely used and only reason why they sold it coz the Pen that went with it was broken.
    Only came here to ask:

In a lot of CN romance novels, why do people think an overbearing, multi-billion CEO is cute when they act like a child to get the woman's attention?
    Came back to the forums just to say CN novel summaries make my brain die.
    Reactions: LazyPanda
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Chinese novel summaries are basically some nonsense given a fancy coat of paint. Thats cause the authors usually don't even know where they're going with the story.
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    @LazyPanda Already read all of those. Coiling Dragon was my very first CN/Asian novel. Then ISSTH. Stellar was third. It went downhill from there. There are other gems out there but I liked those three and they were great choices. I still believe that to this day.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Greatest immortal emperor god dragon CEO trillionaire duck 10,000 years cultivation marries meimei, but blackbellied jiejie steals her fiance at the last moment. Now meimei swears revenge by becoming the unstoppable celestial ancestor empress of 100,000,000 years kingdom building cultivation, but meimei just wants a pet hamster!
    My takeaway for today: Common sense is not common.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "Common" is what's considered the norm. If one day everyone collectively decided that using a fork is an ideal way to drink soup, then the spoon is no longer part of "common" sense.
    Checking in since there's still a pandemic and I haven't been online in a looooong time.
    Reactions: Dountmindme
    Yorda
    Yorda
    *Lurking in the shadows while watching you since you haven't been online in a long time*
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles you both*
    \(^o^)/

X
    Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~

^^^
    Yoooooo...Japanese titles are ridiculous.
    Reactions: ohko
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    even their military experiments are ridiculous :s_tongue:👀👅

just check out Unit 731
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    That was the title for a single novel?!
    'o'

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    That title was so long I thought it was the story!
    2 of the fanarts from this are done. Been a while since I drew anything and it's taking a while. Wondering if I should still color it :blob_hmm_two:
    When your best friend who's a fujoshi is so bored that she keeps on pushing you to write a story centered in ABO universe. Dude, I just learned what that meant today T_T
    • Haha
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I looked omegaverse stuff up. I have lost my anemia induced headache, but I have gained a regular headache. :blobrofl:

This is the epitome of raunchiness. You've got quite the depraved friend. :blob_salute:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    The only story that I ever read similar to or inspired by omegaverse type concepts is,

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/17247/wife-please-stop-running-away/

Surprisingly, it was a scribblehub story. Basically, it's a story about 3 biological sexes and mpreg. :blob_neutral:
    I suppose I will admit to reading it ...
    Actually, a villainess would never admit anything! Ohohohoho
    Yorda
    Yorda
    If I was as raunchy as your friend I would test relationships by asking my prospective partners, "How do you feel about ABO and the Omegaverse."

Ya know, it would be a quick test to see if they were viable or not. It's a necessity to make sure they are at least able to comprehend the necessary level of raunchiness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…