Scribble Hub Forum

Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I’m sure there’s some Star Wars fanfics out there that would work.
F
ForestDweller
The French Revolution.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
The empire is a fascist dictatorship that made any sort of rebellion not just likely, but inevitable. A rebellion is the logical consequence considering the terrible track record of imperial rule. :blob_evil_two:
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I'm not ruling against the eventual clash of ideologies. Just let me beat the shit out of "pirates" and "terrorists" in a linear story as the bad guy without getting beaten over the head with morality.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Well, the empire is so incompetently run and administered that is makes an easy case for the rebels having the moral high ground. That is how much the empire sucks.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Did you miss the part where I said I don't care about morality. I just wanna play as the bad guys where the game doesn't beat me over the head with that "bruh you bad and evil do you feel gud"
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
A man without morality shouldn't complain about morality. You remind me of are we the badies.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Maybe I should phrase it like this: give me a game where I play as a baddie without a cutscene/moment where the protag washes his face and sees himself in the mirror longingly with a scowl or anything close to that shit

Unironically like CoD WAW. You play both sides of the army and the game doesn't beat around the bush on who's the good dood or the bad dood. They just let you play as who you want to be.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
With WW2 bad guys are apparently okay. :blob_hide: We don't want to humanise them.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
What, can't even humanize the Nazis? Can't make them empathetic creatures even in fiction?