Ruriha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I should've known not to be a cheapskate on a keyboard, didn't even took half a year for the backlight to go kaput
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    Corsair has Alienware prices without Alienware quality. Amazed they stay in business. Must be all those flashing lights a Corsair usually has. Softbrains are always mesmerized by the lights and forget everything else.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Alienware. Yep, they are king, and cost a kingdom as well. Gateway is nice too, but its hard to find Gateways in-store for some reason. Normally have to get them online nowadays. Lenovo is nice and usually fairly cheap and works really good. Only problem is its rare to find a Lenovo with the specs for gaming unless you build it yourself.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    I think Dell bought out Gateway which is why they are hard to find except for online shopping. As for Lenovo, I've only seen Lenovo laptops in a store. Never seen a Lenovo desktop.
    Man, I haven't had a look at my scribbly wall for quite a while. I'm just starting to realize how fixated I was with ill-fated girls... Still am though :sweating_profusely:
    I was listening to kikuo and another idea for a novel struck my mind. I thought wouldn't it be a good idea to have a protagonist from a dysfunctional family get reborn into a loving one? But here's the twist: since she hasn't experienced familial affection, she develops an unhealthy obsession from earning praise.
    Ruriha
    Ruriha
    To that end, she pushes herself in every way she could think of and eventually coming to regard her peers as worthless. Even as she come to fall in love, her main motive was to exemplify herself by being in a relationship with the most popular dude
    I have this idea incubating in my mind for a long while now. The premise is basic - just a girl whose family was prisoned by their relatives. Naturally, both her father and herself weren't treated kindly, often being given scraps for food. As such, the father kept promising they would be able to eat "beautiful" things in the city.
    Ruriha
    Ruriha
    I could, but I doubt anyone would be interested. I'll bring it up again if there's a chance tho.

Thanks for listening on to my ramblings! :blob_melt:
    Leti
    Leti
    The girl glanced at the mirror and was mesmerized by her own reflection as she realized how beautiful she was. There is only one thing she could do to satiate her hunger at the sight of such otherworldly beauty: Devour it until nothing remained.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Ruriha
    Ruriha
    Ruriha
    Damn, that's one way to end it quickly alright
    Reactions: Leti
    Last stretch before semester ends and I'm finally free of university work! I wanna slack
    It's tough being confined within a lazy body. Your mind wants to run wild, but your body refuses to budge an inch. That said, it's not my fault I procrastinate too much. It was nothing more than an inevitability; a subject of fate. Yes, it was simply out of my control. I didn't want to, but I was born to be lazy.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i love being lazy :D /
    Ruriha
    Ruriha
    It's not that I love being lazy, it's just that I can't help but be lazy
    Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you've been having a lovely time here and that you continue to do so!

*gives you many huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
    Reactions: Ruriha
    Ruriha
    Ruriha
    Sandalphon actually doesn't appear in the anime, though you can see more about him through the actual game. It's a sob story xD
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Oh, I see.
    '-'

X
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    I thought the art looked familiar!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…