Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_cookie: Trump seems to win, but the night is young.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I'm not sure how Trump winning means America's downfall? Also, Trump is winning the Popular Vote, meaning the citizens favor him, but the electoral votes are favoring Biden meaning politicians favor him so it's still a tossup because neither one wholly decides who wins.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_cookie: Oh, it very much does. If you notice only now, your geopolitics are weak.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Pretty sure it doesn't. Your geopolitics are misinformed.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I doubt so very much. ^^ He will break more porcelain.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I likewise doubt you so very much.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
^^ You know, your diplomatic reputation is terrible and your influence is crumbling at all fronts. Trump accelerated this process like no president before him. If you want to see the American empire fall, he is the perfect candidate.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
A lot of this "diplomatic" nonsense is just that, nonsense. At best, the only mistake that can be laid at his feet is the debacle that was the North Korean talks. The mess with Russia, has been nothing but unproven statements that have only been pushed by Pelosi, Clinton, and their ilk. The mess with Ukraine, has been easily laid at the feet of Biden, though they spent years trying to pin it on Trump.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
And let's not even get started on the trade war with China please? Because nothing has come of that in either respects though people enjoy mentioning it as if it was some terrible concept.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
It's like no one remembers Obama's blunders. It amazes me how everyone can overlook everyone else's mistakes...but not Trumps. His are unforgivable. Obama setback relations with Russia by a fair margin, and his handling of American interference in Syria and intentions with Ukraine were dismal at best. Especially Russia's annexation of the Crimean region.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
XD Your American horizon is limited. It is so funny. Trump and his administration is quickly becoming the Pariah of international foreign politics and you don't even notice. It is so funny because you understand obviously nothing. You talk about Russian and NK when they actually matter very little.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Come on, Blade, you can do better. Maybe you should read more the Atlantic and have a talk with Kissinger. He is a smart guy I heard.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I'm more amused that you seem so convinced your "horizon" is so much more vast. You're so clearly egotistical about it and you don't even notice. It is so funny because you obviously believe you know something. You speak as if you are an official spokesperson to a reputable international or American organization. Hilarious right? XD
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
No need to be convinced. I know I know more. You clearly lack competence in international matters, but such it is ironic, I could essentially the same about you.

You are the first to point out that I pretend to know, but you do the exactly the same. So what is the difference?
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
jesus christ pick up a football or something you two
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Football!
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Nah. I dislike playing with arrogant individuals who are convinced of their own superiority. You know only what you think, not what is. So let's not pretend you are smarter than you are.

Can you still see Earth from that pedestal you've undeservedly placed yourself on?

Or has your ego taken you beyond our atmosphere? Try not to choke if so. It can happen.
  • Haha
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
XD I quite sure of myself. And I am also quite sure you are also incapable of any form of self-relfection.
  • Haha
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Oh I'm sure you are sure of yourself. And you could do with some self-reflection as well. But that pompousness you possess won't allow you will it? Such a tragedy. Arrogance diminishing an otherwise somewhat noticeable intellect. Well, you won't be the first nor the last of your kind. Anyways, I'm done with this conversation. It was fun though. Later friend