Scribble Hub Forum

Queenfisher
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Kind of a late greeting I guess? But anyway thanks, hope I'm not ruining anyone's evening with the things I write.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
>w<
Why would you be ruining someone's evening?
owo

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Because I'm a rather rude person IRL.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Well, from what I've seen so far you seem okay.
(^-^)

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
... :blob_frown:

Maybe only in the last post to @minacia ? The "how the hell" is not really conveying any factual information and so can be skipped. But it may sound rude to many people...

But I like that SHF is talking about more interesting topics lately. :blob_reach:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*tilts head*
'-'
*doesn't really know which post QF is on about*
>w<

X
minacia
minacia
Oh, I'm an abrasive person as well, so don't worry! I'm not affected by debates that easily! :blob_hug:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher

The discussion is intriguing O_O and I want to jump in but I am already tied in another thread, albeit in a similar vein (both about gender in fiction)?

:blob_frown: I really just hope the threads can remain friendly because the topics are SO interesting.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*stares incredulously at MinMin*
'-'
*can't recall a time she's been abrasive*
@w@
I must be missing a lot of stuff that goes on in SHF...
orz

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Anyway, I just love discussing challenging topics here on SHF because we are actually not theorizing about nothing. We literally have the practical stuff on the site (the books), so all such topics seem really necessary compared to just general navel-gazing elsewhere ...

:blob_highfive:
minacia
minacia
Oh, I'm not abrasive here! I've definitely been abrasive in other situations though!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh that thread.
I kind of stopped reading it after the first few posts.
>w>
<w<

I was going to post about my story but then realised it would have given a spoiler for the gender of my MC.
orz

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
I must be missing a lot of stuff that goes on in SHF...
orz

*pat-pats Nahrenne and gifts her cookies in a box with a ribbon*

There-there. :blob_hug:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles QF and noms on a cookie*

X
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
I was going to post about my story but then realised it would have given a spoiler for the gender of my MC.
orz

You saying this is also a spoiler -____-.

And I was planning to read your story (The Crystal Beast? Or another one? o_o).

Good thing I am not intimidated by spoilers!