Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I'm rambling now...
orz
Look, know that no one is obligated to read anyone's work.
Know that sometimes it takes time for readers to find people's projects.
To give an example: Among Us.
When that came out, barely anyone knew or played it; now, it's exceptionally popular and is a huge success.
To quote an old addage: patience is a virtue; good things come to those who wait.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*sigh*
That probably came out wrong...
orz
Um, just know that there are people who care about your wellbeing and - even if they themselves don't have the time or incentive to read - they do wish you success.

*huggles you only if you want it*

X
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
My problem is that no one ever apologized or gave any indication that they did anything wrong, not only that but when I bring it up I'm always told that it must have been my fault, because the people here are far too nice to gang up on someone for no reason.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I know that no one is obligated to read my story, but it bugs me that people are more willing to write three paragraphs detailing their reasons for not reading a story instead of using the same amount of effort to, read the story and leave a comment to brighten someone's day.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Like, no offense, but, if you had left a comment on my story saying "This story is great, keep at it author. 'Huggles'," that would have elevated my mood far more than your comment on my profile. It would probably be the same for most authors, honestly.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I think the best analogy for how I feel regarding the site is this:
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I feel like, on my first day, I wore a pink shirt to school. Then, everyone started making fun of me for my pink shirt, and when I got mad at them for doing that, I got my head dunked in the toilet. Then, everyone was encouraged to just forget the incident ever occurred, no one apologized, and I was told that it was all my fault because I wore a pink shirt and I should have known better.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
So, now, I can't really get past the bitterness because I never gained fond memories of the site, with my earliest memory being so bad.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
And, like, now I can't look at anyone on this site without feeling bitter. To me, even the nice people on the site come across as insincere.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I don't even want to be here, but the voice in my head keep telling me, sometimes screaming at me, to return to this site.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I don't think that anyone here can understand or relate to that kind of pain and stress, that's mainly why there's such a thick wall between us, even when I'm trying to be nice, which happens so rarely here.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Like, why is it that because of my experience here, my schizophrenia got worse, yet the sites users here have the luxury of not having to give a shit about what they did? Why is it that I'm not allowed to be upset that my story that I worked on for 3 years is ignored, like everything else I've ever made, does all that hard work not matter?
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Why is it that I'm such a failure?
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
I just want to stop feeling like shit. I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Wow, I unloaded a lot. You probably didn't deserve all of that.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Anyways, yeah, you know what. I think I just needed to get all of that bile and hate out of me. I feel great now. Maybe now I can finally leave this site for good.
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Thank you, for helping me move on in your own special way. I love you, you are loved.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
You know...I feel exceptionally down at times and, when I do, I write down my feelings in a poem.
Maybe try writing one, or several, to vent your own feelings?

As for the site, I really do think you would have a nicer experience on profiles since the people entering the convo's are more easygoing.
However, if you feel like you don't want to stay, I don't have a right to force you to.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I hope your mental health improves and that you find happiness in your life.
*huggles*

X
T
TheGuyThatEveryoneHates
Wait, that last thing you said, about people on profiles being more easygoing.

Are you just as afraid of going onto the actual forums to post as I am, just as stressed?