Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Or is the pronunciation something else?
(split the post cos was worried about the 420 character limit)
>w<

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
You can pronounce it like the name of the character from League of Legends, Sylas if you want. Gebel as Geh Bell with a soft L in the end?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Ahhh.
I was kind of close with my initial reading of it, then.
>w<
Do you play games a lot?
owo

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Yeah. Right now I'm forced to play Genshin Impact to help my sister in her own playthrough.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Lol.
One of my younger friends begged me to start playing Genshin Impact so we could co-op together.
I've since gone way past him in Adventurer Rank and he's stopped playing it so he can play Demon's Souls and Sekiro, etc...

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The friend i've started with also left Genshin, though he is mostly playing Dota 2. While I was liberated from this prison for almost three years now. Best choice in my life.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I've never played those games before due to the multiplayer and MMORPG aspect of them.
Genshin is an interesting premise, however I find some of the mechanics frustrating.
orz

How are you finding Genshin?

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The design and flashy fights are not bad. I guess if you do play with a party of friends so that you can joke and fool around it's good. But the main problem for me, there isn't much to do. You do the daily quests, spend the original resin, and you are left with nothing else to do. Sure there is a story mode, but what about, after finishing it?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I haven't even really been doing story mode since I kept dying to the dragon boss fight on the flying stage.
orz
I used a lot of my food to recover health, only to keep dying so I had to start stockpiling ingredients again...

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I had to look up how to get through the rings and found out that you had to push down in order to go down, which was counter to how the game had taught how to fly/glide up to that point!
QwQ

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The reason I've returned back to Genshin was because of my sister leveling up her world, while her characters were severely under-leveled. Even though she has Diluc and Tartaglia that are s-tier characters, she couldn't kill a single boss to ascend them, she couldn't even farm gold and experience. :confused: So I've come to the rescue while crying tears of blood after not getting Mona.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Yeah, the whole world level thing is one of the features I'm not a fan of...it doesn't allow for players not skilled at the game to use brute strength to succeed with the story and dungeons...
orz
*is someone not skilled at the fighting*
*didn't even get to co-op with her friend cos he didn't even get to the AR to access co-op*
orz

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
After all, it's a free-to-play game, they should somehow make you buy things so they would earn money. But the fact that your friend left you without even trying co-op, which is truly more fun than going single. Not the nicest move.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*sigh*
Well, I hope you're managing to have fun with your sister.
(^-^)

Do you play any other single-player games?
|.o)

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Not as much, as I'm trying to find the time for writing, all while spending a chunk of my time playing Genshin. I've bought Code Vein and will try it out. Though the best game that I've played recently was Persona 4 on pc. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Persona 5 to come out in steam, as well as Nioh 2.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I played the demo for Code Vein!
It's amazing!
I haven't had the chance to play P4 due to not owning the console needed - as well as it being really expensive.
Persona 5 is also amazing!
If you're getting P5, I recommend getting the Royal edition - I think it's called - since it has more content.

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Welp, now it came out in steam, the enhanced edition Persona 4 Golden, and it made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy that such a great game exists, sad that I would never have the interactions between humans depicted there, in my life. As for Persona 5, yeah, the royal one. I'm waiting for it.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I don't play games on PC, sadly.
I don't have a good enough laptop to do such things, nor a proper mouse.
*uses a touchpad mouse on her laptop*
Also, yeah the interactions in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise are very well done.
(^-^)

X
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I was lucky enough to get a good pc four or was it five years ago? Perhaps you can afford to buy yourself a console? It's much cheaper than buying a pc and you won't need to constantly improve it for the next five or so years if you are lucky enough. If I'm not wrong for five hundred dollars you can buy yourself a ps5 with all the good stuff, like a bundle of free games, exclusives, and so on.