Nahrenne
*huggles FC*

\(^o^)/

How've you been?
'-'

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Alright, I guess. Been a bit more tired than usual and sleeping a lot more. Until recently I had symptoms like a mild cold, coming and going for over a week. Most vanished after some hours of being awake. The most concerning was waking up with a cough in my chest like bronchitis, but it was mild and went away after a few hours awake, so weird.

oof, char limit.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Was a bit foggy and unable to concentrate on my story for a while, even while resting, my mind would wander so easily and I couldn't focus, it was even hard to just read. Usually reading other stories helps me focus on my own when I get back to it. I've been able to write a couple thousand words now, and have a good idea of what I want to do for the chapter and some of the next.

still char limit.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I'm really worried, as it's been 5 days or so since my last post, and I feel like I'm letting people down, even though it probably doesn't matter as much as it feels like. I can't help but be harsh on myself, I guess.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Yeah, I also feel like I'm letting my readers down...
*hasn't posted a chapter since the end of June*
orz
I hope you feel better and whatever you have doesn't get worse.
*huggles*

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Thank you! I hope you are/stay well. <3
Maybe you can start writing again by the time I start reading your story. It's on my list, I'm planning to get into @HansTrondheim's story too, and I've peeked at @minacia's, I've read all of one of @Assurbanipal_II's and poked into the first chapter of the other.