Scribble Hub Forum

LotsChrono
LotsChrono
Saw you on the trending thread and liked the way you explained things~
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
If you follow me, be prepared for nonsensical weirdness. And visits from the other Queens of Chaos, such as @Nahrenne to deliver flapjacks and huggles. @Queenfisher to perch nearby somewhere and sing lovely birdsong. And @Assurbanipal_II to invade with cute OP Lolis. (Between us, I think that's how they're Empress of the four corners of the world.)
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: She is indeed weird, but mostly adorable. 10% weridness, 80% aorableness, 10% ?
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: Very well explained with the trending. Where did you get the info from?
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Uh, which? I've posted so much my brain is... Uhm... confuzzled now.
If it was the bit about the oscillations, there was a previous trending post that came up in, I believe one involving waifulab avatars and starting with a certain letter, somewhere deep in the thread.

Ugh, char limit.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
My own story seemed to correlate, but correlation is not causation, so idk.
Speaking of correlation.
Our comment chain plus my two chapter releases did precede another day on Trending, #6 I think?
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: I already explained it a series of times how the trending system woks and that trending is time delayed. Current figures are only applied during the next tick, when the trending list is updated. And of course, everyone abuses the current system.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I guess I missed it or forgot or it got blended in with other things. I swear sometimes my mind just feels like a melted blob with info floating around with indistinct links to sources or none at all. Doesn't help right now I'm super anxious because of that thread, or.. after the last few posts. Ugh I feel so stupid. Also sorry to dump all over your profile Chrono! Happy Thoughts! <3
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*raises hand*
I'd like to point out I am not a queen of chaos.
(' - ')/

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
I'm sorry, but you never said no when this first came up, and by the power of her Empress @Assurbanipal_II you are unofficially officially proclaimed an Official Member of the Unofficial 4 Queens of Chaos, as of that post several days ago where I came up with the idea for reasons I now cannot recall. Enjoy your new position.