Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 29316
Welcome back! Hope you're doing good?

Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
I’m doing much better now! It’s been such a long two weeks of sleep and catching up with work.... so glad it’s finally catching up. :)
How are you doing HansTrondheim? I hope you’ve been doing well! :D
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, aside from a depressive episode recently (caused by story ratings), I'm all good. Nice hearing from you (and seeing that your story also was updated), hope you have a great day! :blob_aww: :blob_evil:
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Welcome to the land of the living!

* @Freesia.Cutepearl claims no responsibility for any necromancy that may or may not be involved in your return to the world of the living
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
I can relate. September to November has been melancholic for me. Lost most of my drive to write, much less socialize with anyone. I am looking forward to the new year!
I can’t wait to dive into your story Hans! It’s been on my reading list for quite a time! I just finished reading @Assurbanipal_II’s. I’m jumping into yours now! :blob_aww:
LOL @Freesia.Cutepearl :blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost:
D
Deleted member 29316
Hopefully it's to your liking though... :blob_teary:

Thanks for checking it out.
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
I love stories like yours Hans! I really enjoyed the prologue that I read! :D
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
:blob_aww: @Assurbanipal_II can write good, much story, very op, lots loli, many excite.
:blob_nom: @HansTrondheim Is very dedicated! Lots write, much story, very word. I have it on my reading list too.
D
Deleted member 29316
Thanks for dropping by! It's already completed by the way...the first arc, that is.

It's the 2nd arc that's I'm having a problem with though...
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
You should ask Moon-chan for advice @HansTrondheim!
She has 31 Arc Minutes!

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Hope you're doing okay.
(^-^)

X
D
Deleted member 29316
31 arcs?
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
Yea! She's an Arc Master! :blob_aww: Actually, now that I think about it, Sun-chan also has 31 Arcs? Hmmm..... :blob_hmm_two:
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, as long as she enjoys writing...
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
I’ll have to check out how Moon-chan does her Arcs! That’s an amazing amount! :blob_aww:
I’m always writing like an English essay that’s due the next morning and I have to BS the word count to reach the professor’s quota. I wonder if my verbose-like way would deter people from reading. Especially since it’s all block text.
@Nahrenne — Yes much better! :D It’s been a good last few days. :blob_paint: