Scribble Hub Forum

Scribbler
Scribbler
I couldn't even watch tv or youtube, I was so exhausted.
D
Deleted member 29316
Take it easy and grab a break. You really need it right now.

Let your story wait; what's the use of a good story if the author is already burned out?
D
Deleted member 29316
And, once you're rested, try writing small scenes or word counts. It'll help you get over some tedious chapters you have to write.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Oh, no, I've fried myself before. When I did, after the rest, I was able to write twice the amount I could before. I just hate the waiting. I wish it could be done in an instant.
D
Deleted member 29316
Indeed. But well, we have to go past the difficult route to achieve our goals as authors.

Nevertheless, you really need a break.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Your face needs a break! And I've been on break. Haven't written in two whole days, counting this day once it's over.
D
Deleted member 29316
Hmm...in that case, you're right to write little by little. Those little parts would form a bigger scene once you got yourself on writing mode again.
Scribbler
Scribbler
No, like, when I'm fried, I literally can't or I start to feel faint. Thank you for the encouragement and advice, but sometimes all one can do is complain.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Queenfisher
Scribbler
Scribbler
"just my insecurities screaming in my head that I am writing trash +_+. I usually can keep them down, but not when pressured by deadlines... :blob_no:"
Scribbler
Scribbler
"I really really really wish I didn't have to write my story, I could just blink it into existence like a god. I'm just... I'm so mentally exhausted. Like, I fried something."
D
Deleted member 29316
Ugh...I eventually fell asleep. But anyways, you're welcome! Glad to be of help to 'ya!