Scribbler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, cute banner! Just noticed :blob_cookie:. So atmospheric!
    I really really really wish I didn't have to write my story, I could just blink it into existence like a god. I'm just... I'm so mentally exhausted. Like, I fried something.
    D
    Deleted member 5560
    it's okay to just wanna whine sometimes. not all problems exist to be solved by someone, sometimes they just gotta play out. get it off ya chest, comrade!
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    D
    Deleted member 5560
    i mean its not my favourite of the arts but i like a lil background noise.
    Already exhausted after writing 750 words. I remember when I could write 1800 in a single sitting! WHAT HAVE I BECOME
    There's so much physical description in this part of my story, and it's killing me. I hate it sooo much.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    If it's boring for you, it might come across as boring for your readers, too. So try to find something that makes it interesting at least from some angle! :blob_popcorn:

I usually spice it up with cute asides that tie into the 3rd person POV currently used, or into storytelling. Worldbuilding if it uses a small story to tell it through, is much more palatable than just general info-dump worldbuilding.
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    I actually think it's pretty good, at least, what I've written so far, I just feel mentally exhausted from having to keep on coming up with stuff, worldbuildingwise.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    :blob_aww: To be honest, when I started writing, I also expanded only my physical descriptions, but now I just drop names and try to characterise their appearance through their behaviour. Descriptions are only limited to important people.
    Ah, my heart is heavy now. Not good. It will take much time for me to recover.
    D
    Deleted member 3803
    Welp, saying that betrayal is fictitious and that it doesn't happen in real life is a good way to rile up some anger.
    If you do seriously think that. Then, man, you don't have much life experience, from my point of view.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    shallow
    F
    Friend
    ... I don't really get all that's going on, but I would rather befriend you and talk it out. I've had my own emotions and issues get the better of me, and a time or two had to seek redemption; so who am I to judge my fellow man? -- We can get along, can't we?
    And 6 more pages done for the day. Another 6 pages tomorrow and my story should be complete.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you're straight up rushing man, that ain't good for a story. take it slow bro
    Ah, 6 pages done for the day. Feels good.
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    It's so close. That beautiful ending I saw a month ago. I never thought I would get this far, this close.
    I've written 4 1/2 pages today. I'm aiming for 6 by its end.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    I think it's pretty good
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    \o/

Keep up the motivation!
    You've done well for doing at least a page - in my opinion.
    >w<

*huggles you*

\(^o^)/

X
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    It always starts slow. But then you find yourself with an abundance of words that you yourself cannot contain. And it flows and flows and overflows, until you realize you've written so much, and are only halfway done. But remember, it always starts slow.
    It's been a couple days since I've last written. I've lost my touch. I cannot write anymore...
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    Don't mind me. I'm just being dramatic.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *looks at the second post after reading the first*
    '-'
    Mm...

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    woah totally fell for it if I hadn't read the second post
    Feeling a little burned out. And only after writing a little more than usual. :blob_teary::blob_sleep:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    because it isn't ginger ale
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    What's ginger ale?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    If it's like ginger beer, then it's a fizzy, sugary drink flavoured ginger.
    It leaves a burning sensation - much like ginger does.
    *personally doesn't like it due to the pain*
    >w<

No alcohol in it.
    At least, not in the UK.
    '-'

X
    Writing a song for my story. God, I hate myself.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    A song as in you'll be writing the music to it, as well as the lyrics?
    '-'

Either way, I wish you lots of luck and inspiration for it!
    *huggles you*

\(^o^)/

X
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    I'm thinking of scrapping the idea and doing something else. I have the middle and the end and the beginning, but I'm missing something. *pets you*
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    I don't believe in luck or inspiration, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…