Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
MaLe has almost double your messages, QF.
'o'

X
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I feel like that says something.
Yorda
Yorda
I have been here longer than either of you and yet my numbers are relatively comparable. However, my villainy is immeasurable! Ohohohoho :blob_uwu:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*feels old when Yo-chan says it like that*
orz

X
Yorda
Yorda
I have liked 2 of your posts my minion. Thus you have taken the lead. That birb must be taught their place!

Abuse of Power and Privilege! Ohohohoho
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
Villany needs to be a sporadic thing. Wouldn't want them anticipating your attacks now, would we?
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
Yorda
Yorda
@Nahrenne
It's almost been 2 years for you on this site. I'm not sure if you are saying you feel old because of your age or that you've been on this site for a long time. In comparison ... how old do you think I am. I will give you a hint: "Despite my profile saying 120 ... it was not true."
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh, I know you're younger than me, Yo-chan.
(^-^)
I was referring to being on SHF, though.

X
Yorda
Yorda
I mean, you should take a guess and explain why you think that my age is ___. It's entertaining.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Cos you're still in education.
(^-^)

X
Yorda
Yorda
Nahrenne: "Yo-chan, you have to be younger than me because there is no way somebody older would be so wild and silly. An older person could never say so many silly villainess things with such amazing energy as if they were denying reality itself."
Yorda
Yorda
Cos I'm still in education. I feel burned now.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Have I said something wrong?
Are you actually older than ???
'o'

My apologies!
>w<

X
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
An older person could never say so many silly
*Freesia.Cutepearl has joined the chat
Yorda
Yorda
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
@Maple-Leaf

Just realized that not only you are constantly right in front of me, blocking me from ascending to Reaction Points Paradise -- but you are also a user of a Light Forum Interface!

:blobspearpeek:

My ideological enemy!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
QwQ
QF considers me an enemy, too...
orz

...x...
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
No! Never ^^.

Nahrenne, you can pass safely. Maple cannot :blob_evil_two:. Not after she keeps looming right in front of me for days @_@!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles QF*
\(^o^)/

X