Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I'm Xu! I'm new here. I had a doubt regarding the saving draft function. I saved my draft and logged out yesterday, but I don't know where to find the saved drafts afterwards........ I checked my series for any clues but couldn't find anything related to the draft...........

Plz tell me where to find saved drafts.
    Reactions: Leti
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    have you opened the chapter you created previously? your latest draft should be there if you pressed "save draft", last time.
    crashvr
    crashvr
    Thank you! I found my draft! I didn't check the edit feature in the series info, so I couldn't find it in the table of contents before................................. :blob_teary: Thank you sensei!!!
    Tony
    Tony
    A bit of a late reply but glad you got your problem resolved
    Hello, can you ban me for 3 days for the splendid villainy I have committed? Thanks!

SHF #1 Villainess

Hey. As a former self-taught Amateur Freelance Web Developer, I appreciate all the hard work that has to go into something like this, thank you for this place where I have made some wonderful friends. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season and stay safe.
    *stabs Tony*

Any plan to upgrade NUF too?

btw the banner profile really looks nice

*hacks Tony*
    Reactions: minacia
    OneRanter
    OneRanter
    ¡\(o.o)/!
    Tony
    Tony
    SHF is definitely better programmed than NUF but if I upgrade, I'll lose all the plugins over at NUF + people hate changes :sweating_profusely:
    Raneday
    Raneday
    But there's a lot of fun features on SHF...

why would they hate change though? Change is the only permanent thing yanno
    Hi Tony! Could you please change my username to Mikah? Thank you in advance
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    The Big T should have made it possible for us to change our own usernames in our account details.
    '-'

X
    Tony
    Tony

Tony! You ruined everything! How could you!? >.<
    The new text editor looks a bit weird... I guess it just needs some getting used to though. It looks pretty functional at the very least~
    ... Though I still prefer the way NUF handles emotes.

Was this your doing or was this a natural update from Xenforo? *tilts head*
    Can you pass my cover art for my new novel. The cover art is now non-lewd but still my cover art has been rejected take a look at it if you have the time.
    AkalE
    AkalE
    Don't say lewd. It was a nude woman wasn't it? :blob_hmm_two:
    This is your penance. Horny jail for Ghosty
    GhostyZ
    GhostyZ
    Naw it wasn't nude. But there is like way lewder cover art passed through. Mine is in the middle.
    Tony
    Tony
    I'm having ads on the site soonish (within two weeks probably) so anything that is showing too much skin will get rejected. As for the covers on the site with already too much skin, I'll have to go back and remove them.
    • Wow
    Reactions: AkalE
    Hi, I seem to have an issue my story is not appearing on the Latest Updates. Plus this is not the first time I noticed this issue.

I do not know if it just me who is blind and can not see anything, but I just posted a chapter yesterday and I can not find it.
    Tony
    Tony
    The "Latest Updates" are delayed by 5 minutes so that may be the problem. Can you wait 5 minutes next time to see if it appears?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…