Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 29316
Ah yeah, it's quite difficult to rant on a language you're not familiar with.

See, I was like that too...especially when my work got bombed by 1*, I couldn't help but exclaim 'Putang Ina' (son of a bitch in Filipino).
D
Deleted member 29316
If it somehow gets too much, try to channel your frustrations in other means, like writing or drawing (if you can do it).

Or you can go outside, face the sea, and shout all your frustrations to the waves. (I do that sometimes)
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Wanna some positive rant eh? My works r ultra not popular at all but me never got 1 star yet heh. Well, one 2 star though ahaha.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
And ya know dat going outside in russia s not a really fun thing to do and most likely add up to ur depression even more?
D
Deleted member 29316
Sorry about that...didn't know about going out in Russia would lead to more depression >.<

But about your work, it's actually good that they haven't given you 1* yet. It only means your work has the potential, see?
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Yeah. Well, i like my work myself dat is important.
Just.
I choose the SH and english cuz russian platforms where u can post ur original stuff r pretty shitty. Dats why i choose dat.
But at da same time i lack a discussion. Just a simple discussion with a friend, for example, wholl read dat and now we can talk. Just cuz he s having lazy/hard times reading in english.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
And welp. U see my skills, doncha? In english i mean.
So when me write i no came up with lots of words i goodle translate it.
I try do some fancy shit but sometimes no do good enough.
I no really feel is ma text looks good in eng cuz for me all kind of texts in english looks da same.
And in da end my average chapter is a frankenshein from google translates, my strange tries and grammarly helps.
D
Deleted member 29316
Hmm...now that you mentioned it, maybe I should check out your work. Let me do that once I finished doing some artworks.
D
Deleted member 29316
And yes, SH is one of the chill platforms I ever come across, that's why I'm doing my best to give back to the community...
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Oh, datll be cool.
I have two works going on like main one and a side project i started to ease my brain from too much random ideas dat were interfere with ma writing and deyre both like....ultra different so i no sure wich ud better check first if ya do aahah.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Oh welp, i never knew any other english platforms actually. I just came from NU and liked dat dere is da same system for genres/tags and stuff dats why im here.
D
Deleted member 29316
Sure!

By the way, if you're having too much ideas in mind, it would be helpful to write those down as well. This is just to let your ideas out, or it'll keep on bugging you. That's what I do when it happens on me.

Also...about the English platforms...SH is kinder than RoyalRoad (RR).
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Dats why of my problems actually. I cant write down an idea. It feels strange and my hands just WONT MOVE.
I need to put dis idea in a story, think of it, dan recreate it and now WOW - dis idea is a part of a story.
Its good to have a good memory to no forget but its bad cuz when the idea will wind itself like in the middle of a story it will constantly eat you untill u finally finish ur beginning.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
But it also good cuz if ya constantly think of it in the end in can evolve into something much better dan it were at first and when ull finaly start writing it in a story ud feel a nice good ol sence of accomplishment.
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, I guess we have our own styles in dealing with our ideas. It's what I do before; but sadly, the more ideas I have, the more I forget about the old (but good) ideas and it's just so frustrating trying to recall them. :blob_melt: :blob_evil_two:

Nevertheless, it's great you can still write those down and 'evolve' it into a much better concept.
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Well, my main story dat me still no started was evolving somewhere in my hand since me was like...14 or something. And just a few years(4 maybe) ago me finally thought "oh shi, me can write dat". And now me write a random isekai to get some experience in writing while dat one main story is stil evolving from both my reading and writing influence.
D
Deleted member 29316
Yep, definitely I have to check on that. :blob_melt: :blob_evil_two:

Thanks for the heads up!
Milk.Milkan
Milk.Milkan
Well, it will be most likely 2 or 3 years(or more) when i finnaly start doing my main story.
And me no even came up with a name yet!
Welp welp, mell be glad if yad like dat as well as if yad like whet me do right now.
D
Deleted member 29316
Sure! It's not a problem for me! Glad to help you!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
|.o)
If you're Russian, maybe @Queenfisher could help you find the right words you're trying to say?
If you're not Russian...um, what is your language?
There might be someone on here who knows it and could help?
@w@

X