Milk.Milkan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and how ya cant bring just 4 fucking people together to play mahjong.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you should've seen my grandfather. his mates are like npcs, I've never seen them anywhere BUT the local kopitiam playing fucken mahjong
    Leti
    Leti
    Что это?
    Milk.Milkan
    Milk.Milkan
    Это трекан. Он звучит заебись. Чому б не поделиться - подумал я.
    И поделился.
    Reactions: Leti
    Leti
    Leti
    Мне это нравится. Как-то.
    K. Cyberpunk - done. Will replay it after me got ps5 but for now me just can say dat yeah, its a great game. Not and RPG tho but...who ever expected and RPG game from CDPR eh? Still worth both my time and suffering playing it on ps4.
    A sad part of english communities s dat me cant rant enough. Like me can but me cant rant enough or so to say good enough in english. Show off my depression and calm myself down. All me can do s just say a bit of simple shit dat no really show what me feel. Fuck.
    Oh, i got ma internet back. Now me can again spend ma time playing online games instead of writing. Noice.
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    What are you playing?
    Milk.Milkan
    Milk.Milkan
    Nothing actually. Well, i was without an internet for 3 weeks so i kinda got held back in GFL as my phone is too weeks but overall eeh, got tired of games long ago. Online ones i mean.
    Devils.Advocate
    Today me finally wrote stuff about why the fuck ma lil world is full of shit, heh. Now me no need to think about it in da future.
    Sometimes me ultra cant understand how the fuck me do misstypes. Like me write the word "away". Me look at the document - "afaw". HOW?!
    I wish me would be more consistent in things dat me do. Like me start a lot of stuff from time to time and it mostly just perish somewhere even if me liked doing dat and reasons r rather unknown. What me tried to achieve? Some self-satisfaction maybe or something else, me no sure and most likely me wont be sure.
    Also ayy me have custom title me post a lot.
    If 70 messages for 1.5 years is a lot.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Active member is to do with reactions, I think, whereas custom title is to do with messages.
    (^-^)

X
    Milk.Milkan
    Milk.Milkan
    Well, i heard about 50 messages so when i got some i happily rushed to my profile so i could write some custom bullshit. The result was - i found nothing. But welp, i got ma title. Still didnt came up with something good enough so for now lets let it be what it is.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    It can sometimes take a while before the feature shows.
    Have fun with it when you do make one!
    \o/

X
    Oh, now my SH profile says dat am a Rising Author instead of just. Ayy.
    Also i got 500 readers overall. 450 for one story and 50 for another, heh.
    Lets write a chapter!
    3700 words.
    Oh shi.
    Now i need to write all the next chapters at least near this number.
    Fuuuuuck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…