Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 29316
My condolences...
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
My free time to write:blob_teary:

For me, it's such a waste of time to attend such sessions, especially those debates. For remedial? Heck, my grades are fine, but we have to attend meets to record our attendance every. single. morning
D
Deleted member 29316
What? Isn't remedials for those who's in danger of failing? That's absurd! :blob_shock:
Generik0
Generik0
Lol, same. Im popped with many big task I don't have time to enjoy.

But hey we got Cosplay Show in the end.
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, I guess you should go for the final push so that you could take your well-deserved breaks.
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
Ikr? My school is full of bs lemme tell you. My grades are fine, and they ask you to attend the day? No thank you
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
Yeah, I guess I should do it for the sake of holiday. Freedom is what I have wanted after this semester is over anyway
D
Deleted member 29316
I think they're making full use of their salaries for their teachers, that's why they wanted you to come. The same thing with our own school.
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
Yeah, maybe. I have seen many of the students starting a revolution because of this. Even my class leader suggest we should abandon those classes. It's hilarious:blobrofl:
D
Deleted member 29316
Well, just be careful though. Or the admins may unleash their being a jerk and punish you...

(You know how unreasonable they are, so they could repeat it again.)
Generik0
Generik0
You know it's bad when the one supposed to regulate the class started to revolt. I don't know how big those tasks are but good luck...
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
Of course we know their tricks, and we do have many of our own. Being classmates for 6 years does pay off