Waterrain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• |.o)
    Have you considered making a thread to put all your art?
    It might make it easier to manage than individual profile posts.
    You don't have to, of course, I just know there are a few people who made threads for their art.
    >w<

X
    A still unfinished 2020 halloween painting of mine for still can't decide which paint colors to paint it with :blobrofl:

Moon will be either orange or red. Sky either dark blue or black. The undead fish pond either dark green or purple. Other creatures/stuff no idea :blobrofl:
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    I usually make a pallitre of colors where I put them like dots next to each other before I paint to see if they work well together or not or if I like the combinations. Some combinations surprise me with how nice they look together ^^.
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    The kitten is not old enough yet to ride on a flying broomstick by itself so chases after a butterfly and avoid the undead rising from the grave until can be carried by one of the cats.

Worldbuilding? :blob_reach:
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    Thank you for the advice :blob_melt: did not think of doing that. A little bit of world building :blob_paint: although would be a rather short story :blobrofl:
    Had painted this sometime in the year 2020 when I was feeling rather depressed. Sometimes you can tell/feel the mood of the one painting depending on the look of painting. Life be full of down's and up's it's important to keep going onward.
    Forgot exactly what I used to create these two creations :blob_sweat: made them sometime in 2019. Terrible with drawing/painting/sketching humans. Most of the time just see the backside :blobrofl:

Reactions: Queenfisher
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    When Lan Wangji be small looking it is because he was turned into a cursed doll (Mostly because I am not great at making two normal sized adult humans in one paper/canvas/etc). I'm not really great at :blob_paint: mainly paint/draw/sketch to relax.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    You may say you're not good but it's still clear who the characters are.

(^-^)

*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    Thank you for your kind words :blob_aww:
    Two creations of mine sometime in 2019 :sweat_smile: . In the future I should put the date on the back. I had mainly used oil pastels and it did not turn out good looks a bit odd, but oh well :blob_sweat:

I have more paintings just have to find them at some point :blob_reach: I enjoy painting at times for it helps me relax. I rarely paint humans :sweat_smile: and not great at painting them. I mostly paint nature scenes, cats, and big cats.
    Yet another painting I had created sometime in the year 2020. A lot of stuff going on in there :blob_happy: Where do you think that cat is heading? Of course heading towards the fish and wanting to eat all of those tasty fish.
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    Because that cat be a heart breaker :blobrofl: and did not want to step on the nice smelling flowers.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I like how vibrant the colours are in this one.
    (^-^)

X
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    I was in a rather cheerful mood when I was painting this :blob_cookie: (I have four large koi fish in a big fishtank which of course it has a lid and etc. My two cats at different times stare at them not every day though. They never try to jump or anything at the fishtank at the most have their front paws on it while staring at the fish wishing they could eat a fish or perhaps all of the fish.)
    Another painting I had created sometime in 2020 a painting of a cat that looks a lot like a white tiger cub :blob_happy:You can it's not for the ears are pointed not circular looking ears. A cute little red heart, an adorable pale pink balloon, and a purr along with a simple looking cat face :blob_cookie:
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    ^^ Aww, you like cats and hearts -- like a running theme, isn't it? :blob_reach:
    Waterrain
    Waterrain
    I love felines (cats and big cats) and hearts. I'm a lot better at drawing/painting felines than other animals and for sure a lot better than drawing/painting humans :blobrofl: The humans be very difficult ☠️At times I look at my photos of my cats and it really helps me draw/paint a pose :blob_happy:for cats & big cats.

A painting I had created a little lion cub about to eat a bird (Did not want to draw the eating part at all). Made it sometime in the year 2020. I really should put a date on the back of my paintings :sweat_smile: I had used a permanent black marker to create the lines :blob_cookie:
    On Oct 21 2020 had tried to put a hat on my two cats....Needless to say the cats did not like it at all although they had looked very adorable.

Left Photo: Blue (12 Years Old) Right Photo: Misty (4 Years Old)

When I had dressed up as Yiling!Wei Wuxian sometime in the year 2019 and I forgot where I had bought the wig (Just discovered that images can be down-sized :blob_happy:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…