Scribble Hub Forum

OneRanter
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
Needed to research how bad an injury could be for someone getting clubbed in the balls from a three by four; from less severe to severe cases. I’m currently working on a fight scene.
OneRanter
OneRanter
That does sound harsh xD What is the research's conclussion?
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
I mean, I felt pain looking at the images alone. I used to play soccer as a kid, and got kicked below the belt before, but since I’m female it’s not gonna be AS bad.
and so, I’ve come to the conclusion that no matter the severity of the injury, it’s definitely gonna knock the wind out from the poor guy, and leave him limping for some time.
Also I should make the action of cracking said nether regions deserving. Lol
OneRanter
OneRanter
"I felt pain looking at the images alone."
D:
D:

D:
D:
~(>^<)~
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
the echoes—all the echoes...
But yeah, some strange and harsh things to research!
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
It's painful. Imagine hitting your elbow's funny bone but it persists for twenty minutes. Sometimes, if the impact is hard enough, it stays with you the whole day. You can't walk, sit, or even lie down. Best you could do is try to sleep it off and hope tomorrow fares better.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Since I have a loud mouth and prefer to insult than to physically inflict pain, I'm usually on the recieving end of assaults. The longest I've ever been getting balled is two days. I genuinely drank three bottles of water just so I could piss out whatever it is that's causing pain to my balls
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Of course, that doesn't work but hell, I'll take even placebo to live past the pain.
OneRanter
OneRanter
Somehow I have not read the novel and feel pity for the character already...
Tessa_Renalds
Tessa_Renalds
Oooof, Ben that’s rough. I wish no one to do that to any guy. And that really does sound painful :blob_no:

OneRanter, this character may probably deserve it. And probably won’t show up after that chapter. He’s a pretty nasty NPC lol. Not that I justify busting a guys’ balls. I wish that fate on no one after this research.
OneRanter
OneRanter
Now I'm wondering if the nightmares i'll have tonight are your fault for acting all misterious, mine for indulging in my curiosity, or Ben's for being Benlike...
u.u
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I'm just faulted for being me lmao