Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tony-chan, help! I have been on max trophies for like, months now! >.<

I have no more SHF goals, I need something to grind for! All I can do rn is make more posts to dethrone @AlphaRetard, but after that I'll have nothing else! >.<

I need more trophies to grind, pretty please...? :blob_aww: :blob_aww::blob_aww:
    Btw, I know you don't develop the forums, but is there a way to change the color of the symbol that appears when you click on "Delete Draft"?

Like, a green circle appears near the floppy disk when you click on Save Draft... And the same happens when you click on Delete Draft.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's kinda bothersome when I'm on mobile, since I never know if I clicked the right button or not, it would be nice if it showed a red circle or something that made it easy to differentiate from the Save Draft notification.
    Tony
    Tony
    I can't right now. I wouldn't count on me fixing it though as I don't develop the forums.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *sad Alice noises*

Oh well, can't be helped, it was worth a shot at least~
    Hello @Tony. So @CadmarLegend was looking through the forum rules and found some that talked about tags. We can’t add tags to threads here though. Did you copy and paste the NUF rules and forget to change that or something?
    Tony
    Tony
    Yes, the rules were copied from NUF. I just removed this line: "Use tag to made it easier for people to find your thread. Please put the main topic of your thread as tag." from the rules as it doesn't really apply here without the tagging feature.
    Napelynn
    Napelynn
    This rule needs some editing too

“Do not hijack/ derailed from topic from thread with 'serious' or 'no-hijacking' tag. Even without the tag, you could still differentiate which thread is serious or not. Do not hijack any serious discussion, especially if the original poster already give warning to not go off topic. Yes, this apply even in the infamous general -> general section.”
    Tony
    Tony
    That's fine for now. Manually adding [serious] to your title is still considered a tag imo.
    Could you add a somewhat easy way to access https://scribblehub.com/list_tags.php through the main site, please? It's a bit troublesome to look at the whole tag list through the dropdown list on Series Finder....
    can we make a free to talk thread (at my old forum we usually called if Lounge) at General Chat section?

a thread that doesn't really had any fixed topic, but everyone are free to chat and talking about whatever they want to talk about (or even maybe just to say hi), it's something like those chatting app group chat, but it's on forum style.

and yeah, i know this idea is kind of outdated but......., can we?
    Btw, I looked through the forum rules and found nothing about necroing there... That's intended? Seems weird to me...

Unless I'm blind and just ended up missing them perchance... >.>
    Btw, just curious, why is the limit of characters in a username here longer than the one in NUF? I found one user with a 32 characters long username, but in NUF the cap was 30 IIRC.
    Hi Tony!

I was hoping to change my currently ScribbleHub username of "delta201" to "MelasD", and I was told on the discord to come to your page and ask for it. I have requested for it to be changed on the forums, but I was hoping to have it done on ScribbleHub itself.

Thank you!
    Tony
    Tony
    Hi!

When you request the username change through the forums, your SH username gets changed too.
    Reactions: MelasD
    M
    MelasD
    ah, thank you!
    Hi, Tony. I'm sort of new to ScribbleHub but I'm really enjoying it here. I'm obsessed with NobelUpdates though I never made an account. Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

By the way, is there anyway for me to change my username?
    ayo man can we have an option to select multiple chapters for deletion eventually or something? cuz doing it one by one...oh my god its tedious as heck. It'd just be a...a quality of life improvement, yeah?
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    Like selecting multiple and grouping them to delete right?
    CupcakeNinja
    CupcakeNinja
    Yeah. Would just make things so much easier. That said it's actually pretty fast using mobile. But on a laptop...yeah no
    Tony
    Tony
    True. I can see how it's very annoying if you have to delete a lot of chapters
    I think you might already be aware, but NUF has been down for a few hours now, like... 8h or so I think?

Good luck fixing it! >.<
    heya Tony,
    a question of no real import, how come some users i can see their previous user name some i cant?

e.g I can see covids' but not AbigailWP's. if there is a setting to turn it on and off, i cant find it. just curious.
    Reactions: Leti
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    wait, but for this account, how come I can see my name change log but others can't? is visibility of the log an administrator setting too?
    Tony
    Tony
    @Devils.Advocate I probably accidentally ticked "don't log this username change" at the time of your username change. It's an option I can select when I change someone's username. The default option is logging the username changes.

I don't know much about the new version of Xenforo to be honest.
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    no worries, just a passing curiously.
    Hi! I'm Xu! I'm new here. I had a doubt regarding the saving draft function. I saved my draft and logged out yesterday, but I don't know where to find the saved drafts afterwards........ I checked my series for any clues but couldn't find anything related to the draft...........

Plz tell me where to find saved drafts.
    Reactions: Leti
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    have you opened the chapter you created previously? your latest draft should be there if you pressed "save draft", last time.
    crashvr
    crashvr
    Thank you! I found my draft! I didn't check the edit feature in the series info, so I couldn't find it in the table of contents before................................. :blob_teary: Thank you sensei!!!
    Tony
    Tony
    A bit of a late reply but glad you got your problem resolved
    Hello, can you ban me for 3 days for the splendid villainy I have committed? Thanks!

SHF #1 Villainess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…