Scribble Hub Forum

Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Why not? I'm always confused at people being afraid to share their stories with people they know. If I knew anyone who could string more than 3 or 4 letters to read a word, I would have been shared them. Alas, most peeps I know typically live behind bars nowadays, or can barely read.
UYScuti
UYScuti
The shit talking would would probably kill me inside.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Couldn't share it at Uni either as I would have. Made the mistake of being an unapologetic Repub in a majority Lib university. When they couldn't brow-beat/intimidate me to shut up, they simply ostracized me.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
@UYScuti Like I said, I just don't get it. I'm probably more used to being at odds with people I guess.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Oh, I’m not embarrassed about writing or what I write, but it would be rough getting shitfaced and hearing them quote cringey lines from my story while I’m trying to trick a woman into thinking I have a personality and lots of money.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Ah. That's why you supply more drink than they can handle, usually in the form of shitty beer like Milwaukee Best. By the time they even care to discuss it, they spend more time trying to remember what the hell they were talking about than actually talking. Hmm....Milwaukee Best. The culprit of more than a few drunken Brooklyn late-night brawls.
UYScuti
UYScuti
Beer is what you drink when you need to stay sober. White Russians when you’re looking for a buzz. My friend is a 3L of vodka/week kinda guy. Slavic genes are strong.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Irish. Bad beer and Rum/Gin. Irish here tend to mix Rum and Gin too because we have no common sense. I goddamn hate Vodka. Not sure why. I like Screwdrivers and Bloody Mary's, but I don't like Vodka. Go figure. Heineken or Guinness is for "fancier" occasions when we Irish like to pretend we might be a little civilized.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I've cleaned out more than a few fifths of Blackheart Rum in a week. Back when I thought staying sober was an offensive state of mind. Doesn't hurt to be one of the few people here that are also half Cherokee...yet another drinking race. Sadly, Blackheart can get expensive so I'm often stuck with bad beer and Seagram's Gin due to monetary reasons.
UYScuti
UYScuti
I’m pretty much Rum and Coke here. Rum’s cheap and it’s hot af here. Back in NY, I used to drink Yuengling in college cause it was cheap, grew on me, now it’s my go to for backyard grilling/fishing etc.

Liquors in NY: Bourbon, Vodka, sometimes tequila
UYScuti
UYScuti
Kirin when eating sushi, cause I try to be proper.