Scribble Hub Forum

Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
If I ever wrote fanfic, it would be a Naruto one. I refuse to watch the show anymore because I despised the ending to Shippuden, but I always wanted to do my own thing set 5 or 6 generations into the future after Naruto's death.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Sadly I just can't make myself write fanfic. Dunno why, I've tried but I can't. If I don't own it, it eats away at mewriting about it.
F
ForestDweller
I'll write a Mushoku Tensei fanfic where Roxy is the main character. :love:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: Honestly, Naruto isn't that bad word building wise. It has potential. Just the entirety of Shippuden needs a rewrite. Kishimoto really fucked up. :blob_melt:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I tried Tensei once, but I couldn't get past the MC. :blob_neutral: I hated him and still wonder why it is rated so highly.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
The only outcome I would have accepted is Sasuke executed or his chakras core shattered so he couldn't do ninjutsu anymore.Also, Sarada SHOULD NOT exist. That wretched clan should've died with him.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
But because he was Naruto's ass-buddy, he got a pardon. So basically political corruption saved him. But Kishimoto had the nerve to make it seem positive.

Anyone else would have been killed without a trial and buried UNDER the prison.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt: Ironically, I never finished Naruto despite writing a 300k fanfic. The power levels were for me the deal breaker and less the plot. Everything beyond city busting level is just ridiculous and ruins everything.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Pain level should have been the highest benchmark. Anything more powerful adds nothing and weakens character. That is what made the beginning of Shippuden so good. It was upped old style. But then Kishi wnet full Kaiju and destroyed his own legacy.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Stupid 420 character limit.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I mean, when is the next Uchiha going to lose someone important and then use the bullshit excuse of a "Curse of Hatred"? Piss poor plot device on Kishimoto's part. I lost someone important, and I love so deeply due to my bloodline being filled with power hungry psychos, I'm going to start ANOTHER war.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt:Fortunately, my MC is genuinely power hungry and I guess ... psycho.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Damn near everything that went wrong could be blamed on an Uchiha. Not everything, but nearly. Which makes the handful of times they weren't responsible irrelevant.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt: Heroes don't move plot. You need someone for that job.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Yeah. Naruto was the lat anime I've ever watched fully. I've always had many issues with anime story-trlling and so many of them do the same things I hate. Naruto is what broke me. After that, I only read manga and I quit anything that even shows hints of tropes and plot devices I despise.
F
ForestDweller
@Assurbanipal_II Heh, I usually don't like that trait on an MC. Especially on an isekai.
F
ForestDweller
@Assurbanipal_II And I guess you won't like my MC then since he took a lot of inspiration from Rudy. :s_tongue:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: But she is lovely. I promise. Stabby, but adorable.
EternalSunset0
EternalSunset0
It definitely is, but as long as no namedropping happens, I don't think it's gonna end up too drama-inducing to warrant locking or anything if that's your concern. Maybe a more vague description or a discussion on what parts/kinds of stories you don't like.
Tabula_Rasa
Tabula_Rasa
Just to chime in, I gave Samurai 8: Hachimaruden a go, It didn't feel like Masashi Kishimoto change that much as a mangka... Seishi Kishimoto on the other hand, Oh boy... not tied down by the trappings of the shounen genre.... the changes from title to the title is fascinating... started from just being an echo of naruto to some pretty cool stuff.

Yet to strike gold.. but still... a good journey so far.