F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought I'll get into trending after getting a massive boost on my viewcount. Guess you need a lot of comments too.
    Reactions: High-in-the-skys
    Saileri
    Saileri
    Even these are just one of the small gears in the whole machine. Don't forget the "assumingly" new system where it places a few of new/less popular series in the trending sometimes and also how others fare. Welp, and lots of other things I bet.
    I'm glad one of my readers finally decide to be honest and just say my story sucks. Might be able to stop writing now.
    What's the normal price per forward chapter for a Patreon subscription? I'm thinking on going that route at last.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    I've seen one guy who had his final tier, which wasa Tier 5, he had 100+ advance chapters at 30$, but he also had a disclaimer that at least half of those 100+ hadn't been edited and people would be reading a portion of unedited work ahead of time
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    . He also occasionally had contests where certain tier's were allowed to create characters for him to use in the story, one of them even becoming a long-term reoccuring character that is quite popular. And on 2 separate occasions, he allowed a winner of a separate contest to create a mini-arc for him to write.
    F
    ForestDweller
    ...Wow. That's a lot.

I might just set one tier that's $5 for two or three chapters. :s_tongue:
    *sigh* Another bad review. Considering just scrapping the whole thing. The core premise just doesn't work.
    F
    ForestDweller
    But honestly, that review is from the first tragedy. The other negative ones don't reach the second tragedy as well. That was 100 chapters ago, so it's far too late to edit the plot. So your advice won't work.
    F
    ForestDweller
    or maybe show a parallel to what he has become (i.e. by showcasing what kind of method he would use differently on the same problem).

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    F
    ForestDweller
    You can also allow him to fail a trial and come back to it later to prove his worth, kind of like winning against a rival or a powerful foe.

He actually won against the first tragedy bad guy but only after his parents died, so it's a hollow victory.

Second guy though, that can work.

Thank you for the advice!
    It's the most American thing to have kids under the age of ten training on how to use guns.
    F
    ForestDweller
    I will never understand America's gun obsession. I just hope it doesn't backfire at the 20th.
    High-in-the-skys
    High-in-the-skys
    Aren't there gun toy advertisements already around 1900's? I mean look at youtube, you will find gun toy ads for kids at that age
    The funny thing about maid outfits is how it has become fanservice for the ladies as well, what with the abundance of artworks where boys are forced to wear them.
    Michuyu
    Michuyu
    👉:blobthumbsup:👈
    I need to get on this. I haven't drawn a guy in a maid outfit yet!
    You ever got a dream of your story getting bombarded by bad reviews? Because I just did.
    I wonder if it would be too drama-inducing to start a thread talking about stories you don't like. 😛
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    :blob_melt:Time to seed hate and the thirst for vengeance!
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    I never finished watching naruto either. I stayed away from a lot of naruto doujinshi and fanfics. It makes me cringe I think idk. Either way I never liked naruto.
    F
    ForestDweller
    I never watched or read Naruto in the first place.
    I don't know why, I once got 5k views a day at around the middle of September. Never been able to return that point ever again.
    Reactions: Suzumiya
    Suzumiya
    Suzumiya
    Some influencer somewhere took interest in something you wrote, most likely.
    F
    ForestDweller
    Lol influencer. I've search my story on the web and I haven't found anything.
    Suzumiya
    Suzumiya
    Yeh, it happens.

From a marketing point of view, it's one of those acts of god that people pray for.
    I don't understand the appeal of school swimsuits in Japanese works. Just read a fantasy manga that suddenly has that in the story and the protag is salivating all over them.
    Well, that's weird. Saw a reader categorizes my novel as smut even though it doesn't have any.
    DreamOfRen
    DreamOfRen
    must be some of those alternative facts people love nowadays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…