Scribble Hub Forum

Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I'd kill to read one that ended with Sasuke getting his filthy arse executed like the dirty little Uchiha he was. That one part killed the last tiny bit of interest I had in the shounen genre. Powah ov friendshwip my left nut. It was political corruption on Naruto's part but they disguised it in the anime as something positive and endearing.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I've never understood their popularity. They were a nasty clan with disgusting practices and people praise them because they have nice eyespowers? Dafuq man. Then you have fanboys/girls who use that Curse of Hatred excuse. Which is all it is. an excuse. You feel too much? Boo-hoo. Get a therapist.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I don't really read fanfics but I'd definitely read one just for that one scene alone (Sasuke's execution).
Assurbanipal_II
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
look if you don't read naruto as a satire about nepotism and hypocrisy then you aren't reading it right.

naruto has some really great messages breath the surface.
first of all don't be a mook. if you go evil then go full evil so you can be spared. do whatever you can to survive. live long enough and you would be forgiven but no dead mooks are forgiven
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
anyone who meant anything at all was related to someone influential.
name one character who didis not get coaching from best teacher or a loan of million chakra who was able to do shit. except might guy. but he was also gifted in taijutsu from young age
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
be friend people in authority they would save your ass