Scribble Hub Forum

tiaf
tiaf
And what about the readers who like what you write?
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Doesn't seem to matter to him. Every time someone says something negative, he starts making whining-depressive posts. I'm starting to think he might not be mature enough to write on a public online forum. He always complains about his number of readers/reads, and yet he has more than nearly anyone else on this site. It's not enough apparently.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
He says it's not a lot compared to his story length, yet he ignores the fact that longer stories, or those of similar length, still have hardly half his number. I'm assuming it's his arrogance/ego, and anytime someone pokes and prods it a little, he doesn't handle it so well. If you write online, and you choke up anytime someone says something not so nice, than you never should have started in the first place.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
If you can't handle criticism without breaking down over and over like this, than perhaps you're right. Perhaps you should quit. I think you're story is wonderful. One of the best on the site. But I find you personally, your attitude, extremely aggravating. Either suck it up and keep writing for those who do love your story, like me, and many others, or quit writing and shut up. Pick. Stop straddling the damn fence.
F
ForestDweller
"He says it's not a lot compared to his story length, yet he ignores the fact that longer stories, or those of similar length, still have hardly half his number."

Ha! It's the opposite! Just look at the story rankings if you don't believe me.
F
ForestDweller
" I'm assuming it's his arrogance/ego, and anytime someone pokes and prods it a little, he doesn't handle it so well. If you write online, and you choke up anytime someone says something not so nice, than you never should have started in the first place."

Oh yeah, I don't handle it well, especially when it's backed up by facts.
F
ForestDweller
I write for a hobby. If I don't get what I want out of it, then why should I even bother? You know how many hours I've wasted to write 550k words? Almost a year now and the result isn't satisfactory.
F
ForestDweller
"Either suck it up and keep writing for those who do love your story, like me, and many others, or quit writing and shut up. Pick. Stop straddling the damn fence."

I'm not your fucking writing machine. You don't pay me for it.

I'll probably never quit writing. But I'll write something else. Somewhere else. Under another name.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
All I heard was a bunch of the same whining that did nothing to detract from anything I said. Once again, you're straddling the fence. Must be a habit. Lol, you're idea of "not satisfactory" is pretty damned good to the average person. But I digress. You'll be whining again in a few days about it all over again. You're an old record on replay, except you won't age well and leave behind pleasant nostalgia with age.
tiaf
tiaf
:blob_teary: Why are your readers so mean?
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
If "mean" is all you took from this, than you're just as damaging to him as he is to himself. You're enabling him to be how he is.
U
UnratedX
F
ForestDweller
"Lol, you're idea of "not satisfactory" is pretty damned good to the average person"

Ha, now you're the one moving the fence.

You don't answer any of my points. So shut the fuck up and leave.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
What points? You never asked a question dumbass. And moving the fence? No you illiterate reject. It's the same thing I've been saying. You're an entitled little shit whose got it better than most and still cries like a prepubescent girl. I bet you could have THREE times the stats and STILL bitch.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
But sure, I'll leave. You're pathetic and it's no wonder you are losing readers. Who wants to see you whine over and over? Make another emo post you attention-thirsty loser. That'll definitely help you gain readers. XDDDD