gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• looks pretty good. as someone who likes the world online, i'm looking forward to this.

plus points with the overpowered protagonist tag and lack of nationalism.
    man, i don't even realize i already posted my stories for 11 years.

i still feel like a newbie author even now. so much new things i learned even today.

probably since i'm just a hobbyist and ain't really that serious into the craft. but somehow, i'm still here.
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    @gaylolis Everyone ultimately has different styles and different growth rates, so yeah, don't feel bad. I do recommend exploring a little now and then, though. You might find something you really like trying something a wee bit different out~ :blob_melt: //Tryin' to get everyone into BL paradaisu :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy: hehehe~
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i kinda avoid the dark and depressing stuff when i read, i think i'm more of a GL person as well.

what i love to try is writing an immersive world travel experience sometime. no conflict or conspiracies, just chill and discovering yourself in a different world.
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    Ah you're probably a fluff GL person :blob_okay: It's all cool!
    i think my stories are rating bombed for no reason today, i barely even posted anything in this site.

i want to pm tony to fix it, but he's online last saturday.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    the fact we got no protection against these trolls is kinda annoying. doesn't matter though, ao3 is overall better anyway.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    since there's no pm function and tony disabled his profile on the story page, i just reported myself.

hopefully it can be fixed.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    as for now, it's fixed. thanks a lot for the mods!

i think i will continue posting my stories :D

great game so far, especially when the main combat involves summons :D
    probably wrote the best chapter yet for my Ao3 story.

it's not just a chapter, but a new fire in my motivation. like finding a new reason to write regularly :D

one of the best OP MC novels I've read out there.

the story did so much things right for me. even if it has one or two low moments, the high ones totally made many others look like shit.

i probably wouldn't be able to read regular novels without complaining to the bone now.
    When I think of writing as summarizing my experiences, I think it gets a lot easier and meaningful.

I feel that I can write more chapters :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…