Fox-Trot-9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just posted the 2nd part of (Sister Zero) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. More crazy stuff going down! Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    I'm excited! Finally posting the 1st part of (Sister Zero) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. This is where crazy stuff goes down!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I've added the 3rd part of (Sister Cinco) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I've added the 2nd part of (Sister Cinco) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I've added the 1st part of (Sister Cinco) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Just posted the 3rd part of (Sister Quatro) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy, folks!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Just posted the 2nd part of (Sister Quatro) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy, folks!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Just posted the 1st part of (Sister Quatro) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy, folks!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Currently drawing in insomniac wee hours of the morning, b/c that seems to be the only time I get to have that doesn't involve getting interrupted every 10 to 15 minutes.
    Reactions: Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    I don’t draw much anymore but I sleep schedule is wack. I wake up at 7PM now. I always think it’s 7AM. Lol
    Fox-Trot-9
    Fox-Trot-9
    Oh, shoot, I meant drowning, not drawing. Guess I must've misspelled it without noticing. Lack of sleep does that to you.
    Just posted the 1st part of (Sister Trio) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller.

Hope you enjoy, folks!
    Just posted the 2nd part of (Sister Duo) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller.

I'm a bit embarrassed, but I hope you enjoy the light GL scenes in this update.
    Okay, just posted the 1st part of (Sister Duo) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller.

Hope you enjoy, folks! B/c I'm excited! I'm VERY excited!
    Okay, I posted the 1st and 2nd parts of (Sister Uno), which comprise the first chapter of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller.

I'm excited! I'm VERY excited!
    Hey there! Just posted the 3rd and last installment of "Night: Kendra and the Dragon's Staircase" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller as my last update of 2020!

Check it out, fellas! I'm blushing in anticipation!
    Oh, shit, I totally forgot! Hello, everyone. I just posted the 2nd part of "Night: Kendra and the Dragon's Staircase" for your reading enjoyment.

Check it out, fellas! I'm blushing with anticipation!
    Just posted the first part of my next installment of Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller.

Check it out, fellas! You know you want to!
    Okay, after much deliberation with myself, I've decided to split my chapters of Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller up into smaller sections for easier reading. They're still fairly long with around 3k to 4k per section, but hopefully the reading won't be as intimidating as before.
    Just posted my 6th installment of Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller!

Check it out, fellas! You know you want to!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…