I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, sorry. I’m a new member and I still have restrictions placed, is it possible to be resolved. For example I made a comment under a post and it has to be approved by a mod first, and none if you seem to be online
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    I think it takes time, like 24 hours or something. I imagine it's to stop new accounts of bots from spamming right away. That is why bots usually make an account do nothing for months then suddenly;y "activates". I think
    Hi, Can we ask you questions as well? I asked Tony first but I don't know when either of you who are active will be online. So, is there a way to change usernames or do I have to have the account deleted then create a new one?
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    You don't have to delete the account. Click on your name in the upper right, then click the Account Details button about halfway down the list. The first option on that screen is Username: '' [Change]. You'll have to specify your new name, and then offer a reason for changing it that the moderator will read... And most likely approve.
    K
    keyara29
    Thank you.
    How many messages or posts do I need before I can add a banner to my profile here in the forums? I was told it was 50 but I'm sitting at 62 and still can't.
    Can an user ask how many warning points one has?

This fish wants to know how much bad karma was accumulated. :blob_hide: :blobspearpeek:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Warning points ⚠️
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Ah.
    You'll know when you get warning points, since you'll get a notification about something of yours being reported and deleted.
    If you haven't got such a notification, then you don't have any warning points.

X
    tiaf
    tiaf
    *Gasp*
    *air boops Isphy*
    \o/

X
    Reactions: minacia
    I
    Ispheria
    I can only think of RWBY and it's boop when someone says boop. And then I immediately think about the H. Bomberguy video about how disappointing RWBY is
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    A boop is kind of like a soft push with a finger against someone's nose.
    '-'
    If you ever watch videos of snake owners, or other pets, they'll sometimes boop the noses of their pets.
    '-'

X
    Reactions: tiaf
    I
    Ispheria
    isphie boops their dog's nose all the time!
    So we have
    Tony the God
    Aster the Missing
    Alverost the Worker
    And Is- who are you? :blob_hmm_two:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…