WasatchWind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Nice. I see you're back to using the merman pfp. It looks cute.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Plenty of time to dress up as Triton or any other merman for Halloween. :)
    WasatchWind
    WasatchWind
    Well that doesn't give much opportunity to swim...
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Well Triton has been depicted as a merman usually in the myths...
    240 messages and reaction score...
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
    Well I successfully got my username changed. I quite like it. I was also considering going with the merboy pfp and going as CurrentTheMerboy. Maybe I'll try that one in the future. 🙂
    I have no idea how but I uploaded a new image as my banner pic and it has perfect resolution on PC and mobile. Just a random pic from my phone camera. Dang.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    It looks beautiful and soothing... :love:
    Makes me think about some pictures I took and whether or not I want to share cause they can be great book covers. (depicting beach and stuff).
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    If you want, I can show you some background images that you can use for a cover, like a beach or the ocean. I took recent photos of that over the weekend. Message me to let me know. :)
    D
    I know this is quite late but welcome to ScribbleHub!

I have seen a lot of your threads because they happened to be the ones I'm interested in, which just happens I can give an answer to. You kinda keep the forum alive too!

I wish you luck in your development as a writer! Just a small tip, don't publish too many chapters per week. It's hard for the readers to keep up. Don't want to get a burnout too!
    Reactions: WasatchWind
    WasatchWind
    WasatchWind
    Thanks! Question, do you know if there's an easy way to navigate to someone's stories from the forums? There's a weird kind of separation between the parts of the site.
    D
    Deleted member 20302
    Unfortunately no.

That's why you see a lot of the forum users have their signatures filled with their book covers or banners.

There are some users in the artist section might be willing to make to make one for you though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…