lazyredragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you ever been invested in a character and then they have the nerve to fucking die...this is why I dont get attached...this always happens, my precious boyyy whyyyyyyy...whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

is my affection cursed why must I hurt likek this whyyyyyyyyy
    Also there is a talking dog not sure how i feel about his voice but I am currently in love with a guy named Koujaku he's so damn loyal im happy its like Jaal from mass effect or Bull ah this is fun
    I have just discovered Dramatical murder...basically the toughest game ever, either stick to the good route or risk getting nailed by a snake and a freaking lion WTF... ah spring break i am spending you well
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Ah, the twins route?
    There's a possible third ending that involves both twins doing him together.
    '-'

X
    lazyredragon
    lazyredragon
    Hah...i couldn't deal i restarted it and now refuse to move from koujaku and clear they are so cute plus their nagd endings end with me alive which is a lot more than the others are offering...😥
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles*
    X
    Just took the time to actually read the name of the author of a novel I've been really enjoying and, lo and behold, it 'tis you!

Seriously though, How to be a Good Mortal Father to Your Demon Kids is fun as Hell.... It also reminds me a lot of Ugly American's
    who needs sleeep yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa onnlyy eight pagggges to goo!
    Honestly this site is awesome! Ive never gotten so many readers so fast...I'm both terrified and happy
    Tony
    Tony
    I'm glad you like the site!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…