BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think i have a phobia for being alone. no matter the situation, whether if i'm in a bright concourse by myself or in a dark cinema watching an obscure movie alone.

i just get the feeling of being attacked by shit, natural and supernatural. it immediately dissipates when i'm under company, though.
    Reactions: CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    You are never alone. Your life is secretly being looked at through the camera lens on your phone/computer by the CIA, keeping track of who you are and how to best subdue you. Then there are the toilets. They look at you all the while you are doing your thing.... and then the walls. Oh, don't even get me started on them! Haven't you heard?!
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    They have ears! Those ears are constantly listening to you, and after you leave the room, they start gossiping! So, if you are ever 'alone' start talking to the walls! They'll listen! Your phobia? Cured!
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    And don't listen to those people who say that you are crazy! THEY are crazy! Hey, I'm not crazy! I just ended up in this asylum because I wanted to! Hehehehehe! hahahahaha! Muhahahahaha! Gegegegege! Gigigigigigi! The people keeping me in here are crazy!
    Browsing History:

"discover synonym"
    "how to spell furustrating"
    "manners synonym"
    "eye evisceration or enucleation"
    "speak synonym"
    "Rule 34 Haydee big_breasts cum_inside animation 3d high_rez"
    "run synonym"
    "muay thai fighting tips"
    "e621 r-mk animation loop doggy_style"
    "listen synonym"
    "other words for out in the blue"
    "run synonym"
    • Wow
    Reactions: CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    "discover synonym"
    "how to spell furustrating"
    "manners synonym"
    "eye evisceration or enucleation"
    "speak synonym"
    "Rule 34 Haydee big_breasts cum_inside animation 3d high_rez"
    "run synonym"
    "muay thai fighting tips"
    "e621 r-mk animation loop doggy_style"
    "listen synonym"
    "other words for out in the blue"
    "run synonym"

Does thou look at italics?
    Internet culture have poisoned me so much that when I showed my friends that fanart of a white guy wearing the Black Panther outfit they just went "oh cool never thought how he'd look if he's white" and I was genuinely surprised
    Been writing non stop lately. I've written on over 8k + 9k + 2k in this month ALONE. I think I'm on a roll. I'm also getting ready to set up a Patreon for my writing.

I really think I'm going somewhere with this.
    Love me as much as I don't
    COLOC_Kid
    COLOC_Kid
    😁☺️☺️😃😃😃😃😃

lets be plotonic ok.

❤️❤️❤️

hope you have a great day. im straighter than the pole... you know I'm straighter the equator .
    Law of Physics predict that ecchi fans will, at some point, come to know of KissXSis, father of all ecchi mangas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…