Scribble Hub Forum

Tony
Tony
@Nyan_sempai! It's good to see you here! You probably won't like it as much as NUF because it's not that active currently :blob_teary:
Tony
Tony
It needs some more time before it gets really active, I hope.
Nyan_sempai
Tony
Tony
Oh and I'm trying to get rid of my troll image over here since no one really knows me over here. This means I get to start over again :blobrofl:
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
Whaaaat? D:

And tbh most of the threads I saw upto now were quite serious lol
Tony
Tony
Why are you surprised that I want to change my image!?! I shouldn't be trollish on all of my sites. It's time for a change!
Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony
If you're curious about the alerts not showing until you refresh the page, that's normal. I have to go get a plugin to fix that later.
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
:blobhyperthink: Alrighty~
Tony
Tony
Ms. Yandere, I have a question!
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
Yep I noticed that. But I figured. @Enigma had told about this before about nuf as well I think...
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
OwO yes
Tony
Tony
Are you okay? You seem down lately.
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
Me? No I am fine... Apart from @Ruyue if you mean.
Tony
Tony
Nevermind then!
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
I mean normally I sound pretty serious lol.
Tony
Tony
No, it wasn't this post I guess? It was mostly on NUF. It's not like you can be in a joking mood all the time and spam "lol"
Tony
Tony
However, me and one of my older sisters are always spamming "lol" in our iMessage text messages chat it seems :sweating_profusely:
Nyan_sempai
Nyan_sempai
Sorry was out for a while...

Um. Not really apart from that reason I think~
Tony
Tony
It's no problem! You can reply whenever you want. I'm also glad you're not feeling down apart from @Ruyue then. He'll be back when he's bored.