Scribble Hub Forum

someguysomeone
someguysomeone
I should literally tear my heart out. Someone showed knowledge of anime culture. A girl showed knowledge of that. No a girl i know. No a cute girl i know and sat with for a few months (our class teacher made us sit together)made a sound which might have been a anime reference and i did not act on opportunity and strike a conversation.
I am simultaneously very happy and very ashamed of myself
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
Ok well calling a catgirl might have been sounded like a insult or weird if i had just misheard but
I could have at-least said
"Did you just make a anime reference" Even if i misheard that would have been fine
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
I mean I think it's just a metaphor for universe throwing opportunities at me and me just ignoring those opportunities.
Like i was smart enough to study for competitive exam even in first year of highschool. I even started doing it but then i stopped and wasted my time.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
My friends were remarking that i had crush on this girl{well i was blushing super hard} and i denied it and became brother.
Bruh she once saw my hair and then styled it and then said it looked better.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
Wait no i remember why i did not say it and i thought this love would lead nowhere.
She had a boyfriend from college. Ok well like friends with benefits without the sex not without boyfriend. Though she kissed him once.
FUck no. Even that is a opportunity cause it can be seen as indication that it won't be as hard to date her.
she explicitly said "not boyfriend more like friends with benefit".
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
oh wait .
I now remember. I did not ask her cause my parents.
Sadly I live in india and my parents don't want a girlfriend
(well they don't at all want a girlfriend in highschool)but want an arranged marriage.
yeah not like we could have done anything anyway with parents like mine.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
well ok maybe handholding or kissing. but would probably need to end it anyway cause we would go to different colleges.
damm
15 year old me thought like 26 year old conservative man.
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
This is sad. I'm thinking of going "independent" because of my circumstances but I know I can't. First my skills are insufficient and my mind is immature... my attempt at doing it also failed because of the wrong life choice I made so I guess I'm going with the flow for now...
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
Well, I hope fate is kind to you and do something good. If we're being optimistic, you might have mutual understanding and agree with your arranged marriage partner... (probably add in that they're beautiful but we're being hopeful at this rate)
D
Deleted member 49654
Even that is a opportunity cause it can be seen as indication that it won't be as hard to date her
Dude, you sound so forlorn and horny. Have some standards and self-esteem.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
well i do have standards. I wouldn't have married her or something. I am not really horny like at all.

It's more like curiosity about what having a girlfriend is like.
As for forlorn .Eh that might be true. Well i do kind of sound like that.
Though she explicitly did refuse it being a boyfriend and said it's more like friends with benefits. (it was 2 years ago when we were 15)
Yeah it's pretty much curiosity.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
I mean like i literally had asked her if he was her boyfriend and she said "it's not like that" then i asked "friends with benefits" then she said "Have you seen that movie too,yeah something like that."
Now i think about it I think it was like she was curious about how kissing felt so she asked someone. She was pretty open
D
Deleted member 49654
Though she explicitly did refuse it being a boyfriend and said it's more like friends with benefits. (it was 2 years ago when we were 15)
A 15-year-old girl with a uni-student male, saying they are friends with benefits...Pedo alert
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
smh the double standards.
My friend had sex with university girl when he was 14 or 13 . University student (female ) was moving away from town next day.
He said she somehow did not know he was a kid.
He bragged about it a lot.