Scribble Hub Forum

PhillisCreziles
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
"that would look too weird and everyone knows about it already so why am i even speaking anything. It just makes me look weird. It's not like i am speaking anything new"
'✏️This is nay moo brain than stone, hath't thee did read a writing? I by mine own hands did doth not writeth this."
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
I can feel the urge inside of you to make a essay about how people live there lives and how changing is hard and then spam it in parts over profiles of other people.
but why don't you act upon that urge
PhillisCreziles
PhillisCreziles
Haha! I do plan to write something like that in my story. 💡
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
Author filbuster. am i right
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
but then again as a counter argument why should author say everything after going through a thousand loop holes. Why can't he just be direct.
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
I am going to make a prediction and say your story ends with the protagnist killing the main girl in one of the alternate endings. I am gonna delete this comment. So if that happens you can tell me in reply
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
why do i even write is same as why do i mastrubate. It's fun and why should i not daydream
PhillisCreziles
PhillisCreziles
Bruh I had already planned out an ending even more depressing than that for my story. 😅
someguysomeone
someguysomeone
ah i know that ending. The protagnist ends up getting scammed and gives in to his emotions at the end sacrificing everything for a wish which doesn't come true and leaving the world no better than before.
ok another prediction you have thought the ending and are just making up stuff for the middle